Dresses Leads to Sex...es? - No that's bad let's not call it that

I walked in through the front door, carrying 3 bags.
I headed towards the kitchen, calling out a greeting to John who was sitting in the living room, probably watching some sort of crime show.
John greeting back as I put down the bags, and started packing out the groceries.
I was startled as I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist
John chuckled into my neck "Sorry"

I smiled as I continued packing out groceries, I turned around facing John, his hands on my waist as he leaned in to kiss me.
I smirked as I instead grabbed a bottle of milk shoving it up into his face
"Help me pack out the groceries" I smirked at him
His eyebrows raised as he sighed, taking the milk from me and putting it in the fridge.

After both grocery bags were emptied, he spotted a third one.
I snatched it away, before his hands reached the bag.
I planted a quick peck on his lips as I smiled at him "No peeking". I grabbed the bag and headed upstairs, John followed me curiously.
I headed to our bedroom, and before he could follow me in there I shut the door.
I started taking off my clothes as I heard John's footsteps stop on the other side of the door.
There was silence, for a few seconds before I heard knocking on the door
"Y/N, what are you doing? Am I supposed to come in?"
I threw off my top, leaving me only in my underwear, as I yelled back to him through the door
"Non of your concern, go watch you crime show"
I could almost hear John's mouth shutting, I counted the seconds in my head before I heard footsteps heading back downstairs.

I pulled out the box from the bag, putting it down on the bed and opening it.
I smiled as I picked up the dress, holding it in front of me, looking at myself in the mirror.
I put the dress down on the bed, as I started taking off my clothes, only leaving on my panties and bra.

It was a decent, matching pair of underwear I was wearing today, so I decided not to change it.
I opened the zipper, in the back, before pulling the dress over my head.
Adjusting it in the mirror, I smiled satisfied. I looked freaking amazing, no, no, I looked hot, I looked... Fuckable! As Fuck!

I giggled excitedly as I studied my self, the dress hugging my curves perfectly, making my ass look amazing, along with my boobs.
Oh boy I couldn't wait for John to see me, it was rarely I wore dresses and I knew he loved when I did.
I reached behind myself, to zip it in the back, but I couldn't reach it.
I frowned for a second, before deciding that it didn't matter. It gave me an innocent excuse for John to touch me.

I checked myself one last time in the mirror, letting my hands run through my hair, styling it a little. After I was satisfied I smirked at my reflection. Perfect.

I took a deep breath before my hand reached for the handle, gently opening the door to our bedroom, peaking my head out to make sure John wasn't there.
I heard the TV from downstairs, thinking he did what I told him to do.

I suddenly got nervous as I headed on down the stairs, the confidence I felt 2 minutes ago, completely gone.
That, thankfully changed the second John noticed my presence and I saw his jaw dropping to the floor.

He looked at me stunned, giving me all the confidence back I needed.
I smiled innocently at him
"You like my dress?" I asked sweetly
John still starring, not able to form words, only nodding.

"Do you mind, Babe?" I said turning my back against him, lifting my hair to the side, so that he could see it was unzipped.

I heard the sound of John standing up from the couch, before feeling hands on my body, zipping up my dress.
I felt a kiss getting pressed to my neck, making me giggle.

I turned around looking at him, his hands on my hips as his eyes devoured my body.
"Holy... Fuck" he let out, silent, breathy
"You like it?" I smiled at him
His eyes still just starring, mainly on my breasts. No response, but his hands were feeling my sides, through the material.
I rested my arms around his neck
"I was thinking about wearing it on the red carpet next week?" I said, teasingly.
It was a lie.