What is this? Could it be? No way! A NEW CHAPTER? WHAAAAT

Haha, yea it really is a new oneshot
(though it's not the virgin one, sorry)
I felt you guys deserved a new story since, surprise? I am not able to keep that schedule of one upload a week without having a mental breakdown.
But I promise I'm not just leaving this book
(at least not without informing you first - but don't worry I do not plan on doing that)

Here is how it is.
The books update for now, will probably be whenever I feel inspired to write something like I did with this one.
That doesn't mean that I'm not writing those from the vote, I still am working on those.
I just feel more joy and get more satisfied with my work when it's more... Spontaneous? I guess.

Anyway you guys, enjoy ♥️
------------------------------------------------------

You sighed out loud as you traced along your stomach, you grabbed at the belly fat forming and made a frowning face at the naked reflection in front of you.
John walked into the bedroom, a towel around his waist and drying his hair with another towel.

"Admiring yourself?" He snuck up behind you and chuckled
"Hm?" You asked still staring at your reflection
John wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder
"Are you admiring your hot body?" He smiled and kissed your shoulder
"I'm everything but hot" You said, eyes still locked on yourself in the mirror.

"Hey, what are you talking about" John said
"You are stunning, my love" He said and kissed your neck
"Maybe I was once, but those days are over" you said, shaking your head.

John's hand snaked their way up higher, to your chin
"look at me" he said and turned your head in your direction
"You are perfect! No, you are a GODDESS!"
You snorted and rolled your eyes

"I mean-" John put his hands on your shoulder and turned you around "look at that face, with those beautiful eyes, and that cute little nose and those perfect kissable lips-" he leaned in to whisper in your ears "that feels fucking fantastic wrapped around my cock"
You shuddered at his words, biting your lip

"and these tits" he continued sliding his hands down to cup your breasts, sliding his thumbs over your nipples "the softest, most perfect breasts, that fits just right in my hand"
You gasped and bit your lip again, to hold back a moan.
"And those hips Oh- and that ass" he said grabbing your cheeks
"Perfect, round, juicy ass cheeks" he said, making you chuckle.

You turned around, facing him.
Locking your fingers into the waist of his towel, undoing it and letting it fall to the floor, his dick already haf hard
You looked down and smiled
"You see, what effect you have on me, what effect this body has on me" he whispered close to your ear.

Your hand wrapped around his member giving him some long, slow, strokes. John groaned and rested his forehead against your shoulder
"Oh, fuck, and those hands. Skilled, soft, ama-"
He was cut off as you fell to your knees in front of him and wrapped your lips around him
"Fuuuuu-" he groaned out, throwing back his head and closing his eyes.
You pulled him in deeper, before pulling back out, swirling your tongue around his head, before going down again, slow but deep.

You took him out of your mouth again after a few more bops with your head, sucking his head hard as you pulled off him.
You looked up at him, still on your knees, John swallowed thickly.
He took a couple steps back wards, to the bed and sat down at the end of the bed.

You crawled towards him on all fours, coming face to face with his hard dick, wet from your saliva and his own precum.
You looked him in the eyes as you kissed along his dick, from the base to his tip
"Fuck Honey, fuck, I need you to, please, get up  here and ride my dick"
You smiled up at him before rising, placing a leg on either side of him, kneeling on the bed and lowering yourself slowly onto him.
Both of you throwing your heads back and moaning loudly.

You raised yourself up, before slamming down fast and deep.
You clung to his shoulders for dear life bouncing up and down in a very quick pace.

Without warning John grabbed you tightly pulling both of you down and rolling over, you on the bed on your back, John on his legs, between your legs, raising them over his shoulders and thrusting into you like your lifes depended on it.

"Oh, fuck, baby that's it, keep going" you moaned out, as John continued slamming himself deep into you.

"Fffffuuu-" he moaned out "I'm close"
"Me too" you groaned
John grabbed your hands, interlocking your fingers, your raised your hips to his trying to get him as deep as possible.
"Oh God, Oh- OH" you screamed as you felt him hit that spot.
You felt a familiar warmth spreading in your abdomen
"Oh John... I'm- Ah!"
"M-Me too" he said
"Cum for me" he whispered

You saw white as your whole body shook, the feeling of your walls tightening around him sent John over the edge too.
You allowed him to use your body to ride out his orgasm as you went completely limp, just breathing heavily.

John rolled off of you and the sound of you both heavily breathing filled the room.
After getting it back on control, John rolled onto his side, pulling you with him so that you were spooning.

Non of you said a word, for a while until you let out a low chuckle
"What's up?" John asked, you could hear the smile in his voice

"So my body is perfect as it is? Got it!"
John laughed
"Hell yes!"

------------------------------------------------------
What is this?????
Could it really be-
Noo!
It is,
AN UPDATE

I definitely think I owed you guys this.
The truth is, I wrote this within the last couple hours because I got inspired by an ITH Fanfic.
So I put on In The Heights
(which is a freaking fantastic movie and I highly recommend you watch it)
And I also realized that I basically wanna fuck everyone in that movie*
(*okay not really but I mean Usnavi and Piragua Guy and Nina and maybe Daniella and Vanessa 🤷‍♀️)

I am working on the other stuff but I got a bit of writers block on those
I'm not really satisfied with them
But I do get a couple lines written every day, it just might take some time. I hope you understand

But hey, this is better than no update right?
I don't know if I should just write them done and then publish and maybe edit them as I go along?

Just you guys poke to me when you think it's been too long since an update, okay (lmao)

Love you guys,
Bye