Chapter 58

Siddharth was sulking the entire drive till Kartik's studio.

Yes you read it right.. Kartik was a designer as well as a photographer.
Till now he has captured many many portfolios for Zoro and Zara.

They reached his studio in 40 mins.
Shehnaaz asked Siddharth to park the car on the back door.
As soon as Shehnaaz unbuckled the kids they ran inside from the back entrance which was made only for Shehnaaz and the kids.
Both the kids were well aware of the gate and went inside casually.
Siddharth was not understanding this setting
Sensing his confusion Shehnaaz spoke

Shehnaaz: he knew about the kids from the time I was pregnant
He knows that the world does not know about them so he specially made this entrance just for us.
Every piece of cloth which the kids have worn from their birth till now is from Kartik.
Kids are very comfortable with him.. I hope you will get used toh him.

Shehnaaz said it with the intention that Siddharth need not worry about the kids with Kartik because he knows about them since the beginning
But since Siddharth was in a different zone he thought that he will have to be okay with Kartik being a part of their lives
This thought arose a lot if questions in his heart
Like.. who was he to them? Was he more then a friend to Shehnaaz? What was their relation? Did she move on? And were the kids okay with him being a part of their lives? Did he lose her forever? Is he going to be just Zoro and Zara's dad? Nothing to her?
All these questions were eating him from inside..
He was sure that he wants to be a part of their lives.. but not just with the relation of father to his children.. but also the man of her life.
But now with Kartik he was seeing that hope crashing down.

He was brought back to the world by Shehnaaz
She clicked her fingers in front of him

Shehnaaz: kaha kho gaye? Chale ander?

Siddharth was not in a state to say anything so he just nodded his head and started following Shehnaaz.

When they reached inside the scene in front of him ached his heart.

Zara was in "someone's" arms.. someone who was not him.
The guy was tall and well built..  he had silky black long hair..
He was dressed in casuals but his toned physique was not hidden.
He had a genuine smile on his face.. the smile which he has when he meets "his" kids.

Seeing them enter the "guy" kept Zara on her feet and engulfed Shehnaaz.. His Shehnaaz in a bear hug
And even she hugged him back.

They looked like a family which he wanted for himself and her.
Shehnaaz in his arms and the kids around them.

Day by day his guilt is eating him up and his hopes were breaking.
Shehnaaz.. Zoro and Zara were his life..his reason to live.. he cannot share them with anyone.

But he was also not the one to give up.. he will fight for her.. and if needed snatch her away from him and keep her locked in his embrace forever.

He was brought back to the world by Shehnaaz's voice

Shehnaaz: Siddharth what is the matter.. itne lost lag rahe ho?

She said waving her palm in front of him.
Siddharth straightened himself and bam his aura was back

Siddharth: was thinking something..

Shehnaaz nodded and said

Shehnaaz: this is Kartik.. and Kartik this is Siddharth

Kartik nodded and forwarded his hand in front if Siddharth..but his eyes spoke volumes that how much he hates him.
Siddharth could literally feel that vibe from Kartik.
But nevertheless he shook hands with him firmly.
It was a clear sign that he is not backing off.
The scene was very tense..like 2 Alpha males having an invisible war for their territory.

The tension was cut by Zara's cute voice.

Zara: paaaapaaaa.. dekho na K Darling ne kitne cute dresses banai hai mere liye.
Maine aapko kaha tha na that he is the best

She wrapped both her tiny palms around Siddharth's 1 big wrist and dragged him to the room where the dressed were kept.

Zoro: hum bhi chale mumma?

Shehnaaz nodded in yes and took his palms in her hand and started walking

When the reached the room Zara had already started showing Siddharth her dresses.

Looking at her Kartik spoke

Kartik: I hope her highness is happy with her dresses?

He said and dramatically bowed down in front of her.
Zara giggled and said

Zara: haan K Darling.. saari bahut achi hai.. ab mumma jo bhi color jis bhi function mai pehnegi mai bhi wahi same color ki dress woh function mai pehnungi.

Zoro: fir mujhe bhi same color pehene hai inke jaise.
Buddy mere kapde?

Kartik was about to say something but Siddharth butted in

Siddharth: champ.. tu kyu tension lay raha hai.. hum dono twin karenge mumma and Zara ke sath..
Full family will twin for all the functions.

Zoro: yessss ... hum sab same pehnenge..it is so cool

Then he looked at Kartik and spoke

Siddharth: kar loge na shaadi tak sara arrange?

He smirked at him but his smirk died when Shehnaaz spoke

Shehnaaz: agar bacho ko yeh chahiye toh Kartik obviously karke dega.. aaj tak saari wishes puri ki hai janaab ne inki

She said it sarcastically.. but Siddharth did not understand the tone with his current mindframe.
His blood boiled with her defending Kartik.
He wanted to pull her to him and kiss her senseless.. he wanted to mark her his in front of the world.
She was his and no one has the right to eye on what was his.

Kartik: exactly.. buddy tu jo chahega waisa hoga..tu 1 kaam kar saamne na books rakhi hai woh dekh and usme se Zara ke clothes dekhke select kar kya chahiye.
Mai same banva ke dunga tujhe.

He said pointing at the book pile on the desk.

Zoro and Zara ran towards the book and started their work.

Kartik then faced Shehnaaz

Kartik: Ken ko toh tune sara samjha dia tha.. bann gaye hai tere outfits bhi..
Dressing room no 3..go and try.

Shehnaaz gave him her patent bunny smile and left.

After she left Kartik faced Siddharth

Kartik: what are you doing here Mr Shukla?

Siddharth: I am here with my family for their shopping for the wedding of my best friend.

Siddharth said with full confidence
Kartik chuckled on his claim

Kartik: I am surprised with this attitude.. kaha se laate ho itna attitude?
Agar tumhari jagah mai hota.. toh mai kabhi apni shakal nahi dikhata usko.

Siddharth smirked on this

Siddharth: wahi fark hai tujheme aur mujhme..
Galti karne pe tu bhaag jata.. par mai bhaagnewalo mai se nahi hu.
Apni galti manne aur usse theek karnewalo mai se hu.
Mai pyaar karta hu usko.. and asmaan zameen 1 kar dunga usko wapas apna banane.. zindagi bhar koshish karunga par uspe kabhi give up nahi karunga.

Saying he left the room

After he left Kartik called someone

On call
Kartik: Ria.. sahi soch rahi thi tu.. bahut pyaar karta hai usko..
Siddharth ko dey sakte hai 1 aur chance..

------------------------------------
In the changing room:

Shehnaaz was trying a saree when Siddharth entered in the room and locked the door behind him

Shehnaaz's eyes widened on seeing him inside the room.

Siddharth took predatory steps towards her and pinned her to the mirror behind her and caged her between his arms

Shehnaaz: yeh kya kar rahe ho?

Siddharth: sssshhh.. kaha tha na bahut ho gaya luka chupi ka khel.. jald milenge..
Aa gaya mai tujhe lene.
------------------------------------
Chalo good night :)