Chapter 2

With new found motive siddharth left Kushal's place and went back home.

The entire way back home he was in dilemma because his mind was fueling his anger by overthinking about Asim's state but his heart was not ready to believe anything against her.

He had never met Shehnaaz in person
Thanks to Asim and his possessive nature.
He always said that she is an angel jisko mujhe duniya se protect karna hai.
He had not told anyone about his relationship except few of his very close friends which obviously included Siddharth and Kushal.
He had promised that he will introduce her to the world when he makes her officially his.
The picture which he saw as wallpaper on Asim's phone also did not show her complete face.

He could not even check Asim's phone for other pictures because the hospital had called for police since it was an accident and Siddharth had to give away Asim's phone and car for verification.

Siddharth was not understanding that even after being loved by someone so much how can you break their heart.

His heart kept pleading him not to think bad about her but Shuklaji dil ki kaha sunte hai..
He just kept using his logics.

In sometime he finally reached his home.

------------------------------------

At Siddharth's home:

Siddharth stays in a penthouse.

(It is a luxurious 3bhk penthouse with indoor gym, swimming pool, mini bar and jacuzzi.
Its painted grey, black and white
It is on the 30th floor of a sophisticated building)

On reaching his home, he kept his phone on charge and took a long hot shower.
It helped him relax his tensed muscles.

After the shower he went to his walk in closet wore his grey shorts and black tshirt and headed to his mini bar.

He poured himself a drink and called his private investigator.

Siddharth (on call): Hello Neel, how are you man? Ya ya I am more then fine.
Acha listen I need your help.
Haan.. I need you to find everything about a girl name Shehnaaz Kaur Gill.
By everything I mean every single thing.
Yes sure.. yes send it to me asap.
Chal thanks bye!

He disconnected the call and a devilish smirk came up on his face.

Siddharth: Miss Gill.. aaj aakhri raat hai jab aap chain ki neend soyegi.
Kal aapki puri kundli mere hatho mai hogi..
Fir shuru hogi aapki barbaadi.

I am coming for you baby girl!

He finished his drink and went to sleep.

-‐----------------------------------

Other side:

In a big 3 storey mansion,
A girl in her master bedroom, on her bed was curled up in a ball and was sobbing.

Girl: hamesha mere sath hi aisa kyu hota hai Babaji?
Maine kisika kya bigada hai?
Kyu mere naseeb mai pyaar nai likha aapne?
Kya mai nai deserve karti koi aisa jo sirf mujhse pyaar karta ho.. jisko mere khushi se khushi mile and jiska kandha hamesha ho jab mai rou?
Zyada maang rahi hu kya mai jo itna b nai mil sakta mujhe?

Yes this is our girl Shehnaaz Kaur Gill.

This has been her routine since past 1 week..
Since that dreadful day where her entire world turned upside down.
When her heart broke into million pieces.

She complaints to her Babaji every night, cries till her body gives up and sleeps but when she faces the world next day no one can make out that this girl had cried herself to sleep last night.
She always has this innocent smile on her face which only screams innocence and hope.