There has to be a mistake

"Dimitri Andropov, you are under arrest for the murder of Elizabeth Finley." He came willingly and tried to clarify to the arresting officer that he was framed. I was on the phone with him and shopping for his birthday when I heard what happened. I called the chief and asked to stall them as I find evidence to exonerate him. She helped without a second thought. I made some calls to people in the area and finally found a friend who had a video recording of the murder. I stormed in with proof of Dimka's innocence. Her family believed his innocence only after they saw the security footage. This video proves that the uniform cop who flirts with Dimka was the one who stabbed the teenage girl to death. He was allowed to leave without any provocations. I arrested her for trying to ruin my happily ever after.
My internal companion was itching to do something. But I decided to direct her towards a more delicious target, Ariana Holtzman. A fellow serial killer and cannibal. She will not be so easy to catch. She walks around with a knife under her sleeve. She will not hesitate to stab anyone from a pickpocket to a mugger. I had to spike her food to get her. She was tied to a bed and I tipped over a box of poisonous snakes and watched as she screamed. Snakes are her worse nightmare. I cleaned the scene and stuffed her in a plastic bag and threw her in Gus's boat and threw her into the sea. I came back to my apartment to see Dimka was unwrapping his birthday present. His birthday was five days from now. I yelled, "Hey! You are not supposed to open that till your birthday. This is against the rules. If you open that you are sleeping on the couch." He immediately raised both his hands to say he surrendered, "Please I want to know what you got for me. Is it like the present you got for DD?" I shook my head, "You promised to let that go." He gave me a schoolboy smile as he walked towards me, "I watched you shower him with presents and a lot of TLC. Now that you are mine. I am hoping for the same treatment." I shook my head, "You will open that when it is your birthday Mr. J" he stopped in his tracks. "Is that my new nickname? Did SHE come up with it?" I nod my head to agree, "She started but in the end, we both agreed to call you that on special circumstances." He lowered his head shyly and raised it playfully. He gave me a wink and asked, "Can I see what you got for me?" I shook my head and took it away. He followed me in the hopes of finding out where I hide it. When I reached the safe I made him turn around so I can open it. He pretended to complied. When he heard it open he tried to reach inside and decipher the contents. I told him he can look through when he wins HER version of 'Where is Waldo?' This agitated him most but he didn't push. I closed the safe and asked him to answer his phone. It could be his mom.
It was his sister, "Dimka my daughter is missing. Please help! I have looked everywhere but no one knows where she is." I grabbed the phone, "We will find her. I promise. Can you send me her photo?" Dimka grabbed the phone and started to talk in Russian. I waited he was done. "Couldn't you speak in English? I couldn't tell heads or tails." He smiled, "I will teach you if you let me open my present." I shook my head, "Don't hold your breath."
She sent it and I confiscated his phone and reached for my secret laptop. It will only open with my biometrics. I used the darknet to find her. She was there but her hair was cut and she was dolled up. I called a friend who traced the location and we went to get her before she was sold. When we got there she was being displayed in front of a webcam. There was a laptop on the side which blared the price people were willing to pay to do all sorts of horrible things to her. My imagination went wild until I heard a familiar growl. Dimka was turning into the incredible hulk. We announced ourselves and they held her at gunpoint. I shot the creep between the eyes without batting an eyelash. The other one got on his knees immediately. I picked up my phone and called it in. The missing person unit arrived and took over. We gave our statement and drove her home.
Dimka's family was there to reach us. They cried and hugged her talking in Russian. Dimka stepped forward and I stepped back. His family has a love-hate relationship with me. I got in my car and drove home. I got close to my apartment when the phone rang. "Why did you leave? Mom wants to apologize for what she said the other day." I hung up and drove to Apple's apartment instead. She and I made lasagna and sat to watch a documentary on the underwater investigation. We got to the part where the researchers discovered a species of fish when the doorbell rang. 
It was Dimka, and he wasn't alone. His family was here too. They asked for permission and entered the property. We sat down and had an awkward conversation. There were apologies and accusations. And his family finally decided to like me. In the middle of the conversation, I got a call from Gus. He was in the city hall going through records. He found out me a new victim. A social worker who was a pedophile. He was someone met a few years ago regarding an adoption. He was stubborn about not allowing certain children to have a family. He kept them at foster homes. I had to get lawyers to remove them from those places. Something rubbed me the wrong way so I asked Gus to look him up for me. Gus is also a struggling serial killer like me. He is my cousin. Dad brainwashed him too. We have worked together on this endeavor to stop ourselves from harming innocents. I told Gus that this one was his but be cautious. He can derail easier than me. He promised to be careful. I promised to get there as soon as I can. He promised to wait for an hour and then go hunting. I agreed to his terms.