Training

I woke up early and took a shower. I ate with Izuku before I left. I road to the school alone. I was the 1st in the class room. I sat in the back of the class and waited for everyone to file in.

"Today you'll be put in random pairs. You'll be fighting against each other. Who ever wins the match will advance and be paired with someone else until 1 person remains." Aizawa said. I looked at the board to find my 1st opponent.

 "Looks like we're up against each other!" Izu told me excitedly. 

"Just because you are my little brother doesn't mean I'll go easy on you." I said. We smiled at each other. Aizawa let us get our costumes on. Most of the people in our class had professionally made costumes. Mom had made our costumes. Izu's looks like a green rabbit thing. (I know he was going for an All Might inspired thing, but it didn't come across like that.) Mine consists of a black zip-up hoodie that covers my hands and touches the back of my knees. The hood casts a shadow over my entire face. There are black boots and a belt, both with purple and red ascents. I wear a black t-shirt and black leggings as well. I looked like a villain next to Izuku. 

The fight began. I stood completely still as Izuku ran towards me. He went to punch me. At the last second, I opened a portal that lead to the back of his head. He was nocked to the ground with a broken arm. He got back up.

"I didn't know you could do that." He said through choughs.

"I don't tell you everything." I said and put my hands on his shoulders. I took control of him. I made him repeatedly run into walls. After a while of that, I returned to myself. I stomped and a sent a shock wave through the ground. I saw Izu fly into the air and fall.

"MACHIGAI MIDORIYA WINS!" A voice said over the speakers in the arena. I ran over and picked Izuku up. I carried him over my shoulders. I sprinted to Recovery Girl's office.

"Hey Cyclops, where you going?" I heard Kaminari ask as I ran by. I see Emitter's nickname for me had gotten around. I kicked the door open, scaring Recovery Girl. 

"Oh my! What seems to be that matter?" She asked.

"During training, he got knocked out. I think his arm is broken." I explained. I put Izuku down on 1 of the beds.

"Ah, who are you 2?" She asked.

"Izuku and Machigai Midoriya. He's Izuku." I said. I was trying to catch my breath. I had just sprinted upstairs carrying someone 6 and a half inches taller than me. I had to use everything I had to carry him. I'm a measly 122 lbs. I had to carry someone over 400 lbs heaver than me. I had to use all my strength and my quirk to get him here.

"Do you need to sit down, Midoriya?"

"No, I'm fine." I was panting. Recovery Girl handed me a water bottle and I ran back to the arena.

"ROUND 1 IS FINISHED! UP NEXT, BAKUGOU VS. MIDORIYA!" The voice called over the speakers as I slid into the arena.

"Whoa, Midoriya. You don't look too good. Do you want to-" Asui started.

"No, I'm fine." I said chugging the water and crushing the bottle. Bakugou looked insane. I saw his mouth moving but I couldn't hear him.

"BEGIN!" The fight started. 

Bakugou ran at me. I let him get close to me before I let myself manifest into a small purple and black flame. In this form, I can move 25 times faster than a normal human. He was still screaming. I went up onto a small building and went back to my human form. I put my hand out and made Bakugou levitate. I brought him close and stared at him. 

"LET ME GO!" He said thrashing violently. 

"Okay." I said and dropped him. He fell.

"MIDORIYA WINS!" I heard and teleported off the building.