A Discussion

I woke up and got Izuku. All Might wanted to talk to us before school.

"It seemed kind of serious. He seemed almost... scared when you walked in. We had just been talking about One For All, so I don't know what could have set him off." Izuku said.

"I passed Present Mic and Aizawa and they freaked out too. I wonder what's going on." I said in response. "Hey, is that Mom?" 

"I think it is, HEY-" I covered Izu's mouth.

"This could be bad, we shouldn't stress her out." He nodded and I moved my hand. We were silent all the way to Nezu's office. We had gone there to ask him were All Might was, but he had been there waiting for us. Mom was also there.

"Ah, Midoriya twins, please take a seat." He said in his normal, cheerful voice. We sat across from Nezu, All Might, and Mom. Our chairs were right next to each other. I could tell Izu was scared. I let my hand slip into his. He squeeze my hand, and I squeeze back.

"Do you know why you're here?" All Might asked.

"N-no." Izu said.

"I presume it has something to do with the fact that you seem to be terrified of me." I said. Izuku looked at me in shock. Mom looked over at All Might. He looked at me in horror. I arched my eyebrow in a way that said, 'I'm right and we all know it.'

"Ye-yes. It does." He said.

"It's about your father." Mom said. We got chills. We skooched closer to each other.

"I'll leave this to you 4." Nezu said and left the room.

"If we're talking about HIM, then why is HE here?" I asked looking directly at All Might. I could see him shudder. "Stop acting like I'm about to kill you. I find it quite offensive." 

"Oh, well your father knew your father." Mom said.

"WAIT, HE'S DEAD?!?!?!?!?" Izuku screamed.

"No, no. He isn't dead... just... not here." She said.

'You want to tell us who he is. I can tell." I said. I was trying not to shake. I was mad, and scared. We were discussing a man who attempted to kill me. 

"It's true." Mom said. Izu's hand tightened around mine. 

"May I take a guess at who it is?" I asked.

"If you want. I don't see why you would want to." She responded.

"Well, based on all I know of him, I assume he is a villain. Most likely 1 of the more malicious ones. Now, there aren't many like that that would be the right age. So, based on all of this, 1 could only assume that the true identity of our biological father is-"

"Machigai, you don't need to say it!" Mom yelled with tears in her eyes.

"I'm right then, aren't I?" I asked. She nodded.

"I-I don't understand. Who?" Izu asked. I looked him dead in the eyes.

"All For One." I said. Both Mom and Izuku burst into tears. 

"I'M SO SORRY! IF I COULD CHANGE IT I WOULD I-"

"But you can't, Mom. It's fine. It's the way it is and we can't go back. If I look like him and that scares people, then I have to deal with it. This isn't your fault, it's his. And I promise to both of you, I will be the 1 to end him. Even if that means I have to pose as a villain." I said. All Might had to pull Mom off of us. I practically had to carry Izuku to class.

"I... can't believe... he's..." He started.

"Try not to think about it. Smile through the pain. Like All Might. Besides, you don't look anything like him." I said. We stopped in front of the door. Izuku hugged me. I had a duty to fulfill as his older sister. I needed to protect him. After a few seconds, we walked in. We were late, but we were excused.

When the day ended, Izuku and I walked back together. He was squeezing my hand. He hadn't talked much all day, which was reasonable. When we got to the dorms, we were still silent.

"Do you want to stay in my room tonight?" I asked him. I was afraid to leave him alone.

"Ye-yeah." He said. We walked into my room. I pulled out a futon and sheets for him. "Thanks." He said. I sat with him and hugged him. He was leaning against me. We sat like that for hours. We had fallen asleep. My phone buzzed and the screen illuminated. I shot awake.

Is this the number of Machigai Midoriya?

Who is this?

An old friend

I'm not that stupid

Of course you aren't

 What do you want?

I want you to join me

A cult or a league of sorts?

How would you know?

I traced your number Tomura Shigaraki

Of course you'd do that

Why would you want me?

You have a powerful quirk 

You're lying. It's because of my father isn't it?

So what if it is?

Then why wouldn't you want my brother?

He isn't as strong

Well, I'd like to take you up on joining you little 'league'

Really?

Yes, come to the gates of U.A. tomorrow. I'll be waiting.

I'll be there.

This was perfect. I'd be able to get close to All For One's apprentice. I couldn't tell Izuku. I had to make sure he thought I was kidnapped or something. Tomorrow, I'd have to act like nothing was wrong. I could pull this off. He would understand after I killed our father. I know he would. This would be MY perfect victory.