Who? || Chapter 18

Ayup

You guys really be speed running reading these chapters

"-Then your gonna call-... -he's going to want to-... -to him-..."

George groaned, before throwing a pillow over his face, causing Tommy to poke his arm.

"Gogy? Are you good?"

He took the pillow off and glared at Tommy, "Does it look like I'm fucking ok? Tommy it is seven in the the morning, way to early to be talking about a plan."

The younger just crossed his arms and grumbled, "There's always time for planning George, even if it's early. It's still a plan to get shit done."

George just rolled his eye's stretching his arms, "Guess your right..", he pushed the covers off and stood up heading to his closet.

"What was the plan again?"

Tommy sighed, "I'll say it once more, we either get your phone back, or use mine and go through the file. Get his dads number and call him."

George lazily went through his clothes looking for a outfit, "Mmm and what after uh that." He rubbed his eyes.

"We tell him he can talk to Sap, maybe explain things to him."

George just hummed in agreement, he pulled out a white oversized hoodie and some gray sweats. Not really feeling like getting all dressed up today.

"Tommy can you like- get out real quick so I can change, just wait for me I'll be right out."

Tommy nodded and walked out. George changed into the clothes fast and grabbed and put some shoes on. He went into his bathroom,and brushed his teeth. Once he was done he pulled his hood up and walked out.

"George- why are wearing a hood inside-"

He looked over to the other while walking to the elevator, "Well Tomathy someone thought it was a good idea to wake me up at seven in the fucking morning."

"Sheesh someone's not a morning person. And I swear to god if you call me Tomathy ever again, I will literally just stomp on you."

George laughed while walking in the elevator, Tommy had trued making a straight face but when he made eye contact he couldn't hold it in anymore, he started laughing with him.

Once the elevator doors opened they both stepped out, still laughing. After they calmed down they both looked up to see Dream, Sapnap, and Wilbur with two other people George hadn't recognized.

But the problem was Dream had his arm wrapped around one of them. George narrowed his eyes at them.

Their hair was orange-ish brown, and they were wearing a black jacket with different colored lines on them.

Who the fuck

It seemed as though Dream kept moving closer and closer to the male, causing the other to blush.

I swear to god

George didn't either bother going up to them today, he just stormed off towards Dreams backyard, slamming the door shut.

He walked over to the grass yard and sat down, taking in the fresh air, trying to cool himself down.

Who is he? What's he doing with Dream? Why is he here? Why do I care? Actually why do I care?

George was caught up in thought, feeling disappointed, and used as if Dream didn't something wrong. It was his fault for getting so attached.

Maybe because he isn't that bad, maybe I actually like Dream? There's no way.. I don't care who he hangs out with or who he's even getting... physically close with-