Part 13: Explosive Flame

The Katana is quite long, from her random knowledge of the internet. Miki concluded that this should be an Odachi.

Shizue raised the sword as the molecules in the air started to become heavy and active. (Y/N) and Miki could feel the heat rising up as flames gathered around Shizue.

"(Y/N)! Stop her!"

"Got it!"

At that moment, (Y/N) didn't hesitate. Using her shadows he teleported behind her right as she was about to swung the sword.

But unexpectedly, her sword was not aiming for their original spot. Instead, it was already swinging on her behind in the first place!

'Fuck-!?'

"First Degree Slash: Flame Eater!"

With those words said, (Y/N) quickly moved his body to dodge the slash. But a building-height pillar of flames suddenly rose up from the blade and charred over half of his body!

If it's not for his...No! If Shizue isn't holding back. Not even one of his Quirk would be able to save him at that time! Not counting the his Nidhogg.

"GAH!?" (Y/N) grabbed his shoulder as he cried out in pain. It was as if his body had been scalded alive with a burning metal.

"(Y/N)!?"

"I'm fine!'

Miki tried repeating the same process of attacking and Shizue to make space for (Y/N) again. However, the latter's Sixth Sense reacted.

"Miki move!"

(Y/N) used the shadow under Shizue to restrict her while Miki didn't even hesitate for a second to move from her position.

"Second Degree Slash: Falling Ash." He heard Shizue said.

The sword slashes horizontally in an instant. It's as if ashes has been spread throughout the stage in the shape of a fan.

Right now, as long as it's in front of Shizue's blade. Nothing could escape from it.

"Tch!" Miki clicked her tongue as she stacked up some barrier of Datas to defend against the attacks.

The flame slash bypasses several of them before stopping at the last barrier with just a crack. It's really just thanks to (Y/N) constricting Shizue's movements that the attack was even able to be blocked.

'Shit, is that flame supposed to be her actual power?!' (Y/N) realized how much of a monster is his new teacher is.

(Y/N) started panting heavily as he looked at the woman with a mask. Even though the flame looked as if it can burn everything in its way. She strangely look majestic and beautiful.

"Honestly, I'm surprised that you two survived the 1st and 2nd Degree. Of course, I was holding back. But still." Shizue nodded as if approving of the two of them. (Y/N) laughed dryly inside as he heard her said so.

"Then, as a congratulations. I will show you the 3rd Degree." Shizue sheathed her sword as the flames around her started circling.

(Y/N) instantly felt a chill running down his back. He knew that with the succession of this attack. They would definitely lose.