Part 16: Hornet

"Starting to feel a little weak, aren't you Kumo? Maybe we can finally talk properly now!"

The man spoke out with a laugh as he gave an elegant bow. His hand placed on his chest.

"I goes by the name 'Hornet'! Now Mr Spider, I must say that you are quite famous amongst the circle in this city."

"And your fame are truly unfounded! I don't even smell any blood from the building!"

'He can sense it from that far?'

Unknowingly to Hornet, (Y/N)'s mind was already thinking of what his Quirk was currently.

'Speed, Manuever, That Needle along with Perception... Not to mention that corrosion. This guy either just have that many Quirk or that's actually all in one ability.'

Of course, there's another possibilities that he can think of.

'...Or he's just like me.'

"It's unfortunate! But if it's not for the fact that your Quirk was erased now I would've probably spared you! No, I could've even give you a job under me!" Hornet massaged his forehead as if showing discontents.

"Anyways, Die."

'Now! Light Mimicry!'

Just as (Y/N) heard that, he used his manipulation over lights in order to turn himself into a glowing figure.

Soon after, multiple afterimages started to run in different directions while Hornet stopped and showed an interested smile.

"Hoh~?"

The man holds onto his tophat before his figure flashed in place.

In the next 0.01 second, the afterimage that ran to the west was stabbed through the chest.

On another one, a bone needle decapitated another afterimage that ran to south.

The one that ran to the north, was met with a powerful kick that explodes into pieces of light.

And the last one received a stone kicked into the back of its head.

All of this happens in less than 5 seconds, so fast that it seems as if they were destroyed in an instant!

"All of then are fakes, huh?" Hornet takes his hands off his hat and started looking around.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) hid himself in a nearby building. Covering himself with shadows while using Chameleon Nature to its fullest.

'How is that guy so fast!?'

He's seen it before, but now that he did it again in a third person perspectives. This guy's speed is really ridiculous.

"I didn't expect you to have more than 1 quirk, spidey! How about it? Becoming my subordinate doesn't seems so bad right?"

(Y/N) heard the man said and does not dare reply. Knowing how he would just kill him if he didn't use his other quirk. He wouldn't even think of collaborating with this guy.

Miki didn't tell him anything yet. He won't escape by himself as long as he's not sure if the kids are okay.

Instantly, he already formulated a plan inside his head and performs it.

Making a bow out of the shadow, he activated Bullseye and aims at the position of Hornet.

*ZIIT-!*

As expected, the arrow missed. But he didn't expect to kill him with that attack anyways.

"There you are."

Quickly, he jumped to another building as Hornet arrived just at his original spot.

'I can't use Nidhogg yet, it's too slow. I need to make sure that it'll definitely kill him or it'll be a trouble.' He thought before he jumped down from the building. Taking out a dark lance, he pierced it into a nearby wall to slow down his fall.