Part 14: Suspicion

"I can't believe you would do this." (Y/N) gave an frustrated look as he stared at the girl in front of him.

"Oh... (Y/N)... Cook something for me please..." Gabriel sounded out lazily without even properly awake.

"What do you think I am?! Your personal cook?!" (Y/N) replied back angrily.

He still decided to go to the kitchen and cook though.

In order to not get late again, he had taken the liberty to take off earlier than usual. But he didn't think that there would be a setback called "Gabriel".

"Umm... I thought (Y/N) would be the one that help me after all..." Gabriel said without even standing up.

(Y/N) sighed as be switch the gas on and grabs the pan.

"How do you even live like this?!" He asked, looking at the packets of junk food, boxes and junks that is scattered everywhere on the floor.

"Usually, Vignette would cook for me or I would just make some cup noodles and eat it."

"And today?"

"I ran out of instant noodles... And Vignette got mad at me before saying that she won't take care of me anymore."

"Are you kidding me...?" The corner of (Y/N)'s lips twitched.

Although he only met Vignette at work. He can pretty much deduced that the girl should be quiet the patient one.

To be making such a girl so mad that she gave up on you... (Y/N) is starting to truly realize the power of the Sin of Sloth.

A few minutes later, he finished cooking some simple meal. Scrambled eggs on toast with a cup of milk.

"Here, eat quickly." He said as he placed them on a small desk besides Gabriel's bed.

"Nnh... (Y/N) feed me. I can't move my body right now."

"What are you a child?!" (Y/N) scolded, but didn't decides to argue more as he looked at the time on his phone.

"Fine! Whatever!" (Y/N) sounded out as he picked up a toast and pointed it to her mouth.

"Ahh~ Ngap..." Gabriel sounded out as she bites onto the toast. Chewing the food with a few bite.

'People would usually get jealous if a boy and a girl do this right?' (Y/N) thought before sighing. He really hope that no misunderstanding would be sprouting out of this.

Unfortunately, Murphy's Laws works in a strange way. Whereas it is only when someone knows that things will go bad will something go bad.

"(Y-Y/N)??" Kuro Kumo heard a voice called out to him.

"Huh?"

Right there, Vignette with a plastic bag in her hand looked at (Y/N) feeding Gabriel with a shocked look.

"Y-You two..."

"Wait! This is a misunderstanding!" (Y/N) raised his hand before Vignette could say anything.

"I'm sorry for bothering you two!" Vignette started to turn around and runs away.

"Wait!"

In desperation to not resolve the misunderstanding. (Y/N) drops the toast and used his shadow to binds Vignette in place.

"Awawawa-"

"Wait! Listen let me explain! This is not what you think is like!"

Gabriel stood up and picked up the plate on the desk. Before eating the toast and egg while watching the show.