After Party

Xavier and Mico's foreheads touched as they finished off their first kiss. Xavier leaned back and smiled widely at his new boyfriend. Mico smiled shyly back. Xavier pulled Mico to himself in a warm hug. 

When they leaned back out, Mico and Xavier realized that they were surrounded by their friends dancing

When they leaned back out, Mico and Xavier realized that they were surrounded by their friends dancing. It was like nobody noticed them kissing in the middle of the dance floor and continued with the party.

Unbeknownst to them, their friends and the other Paniticamp participants were very much aware of them kissing. They did not make it a big deal since it was not. Xavier and Mico were two people in love. They believed that love is love and that Xavier and Mico deserved to be accepted.

Mico looked questioningly at Xavier, who shrugged.

"Do you wanna dance?" Xavier asked.

"Sure," Mico answered. Mico and Xavier danced along with their friends. At one point, Xavier had his arms around Mico from the back, and they were swaying together with the music. 

Mico was so happy being with Xavier that he held on tight to Xavier's hands wrapped around him, not wanting to let go

Mico was so happy being with Xavier that he held on tight to Xavier's hands wrapped around him, not wanting to let go. Xavier felt lucky to finally have Mico in his arms. Xavier kissed Mico's shoulder before asking Mico if he wanted to sit down to take a breather. Mico agreed. They walked hand in hand off the dance floor to one of the tables. Xavier moved two chairs together and had Mico sit down.

"I will be right back," Xavier said. Mico watched as his handsome boyfriend walked off to the drink table to grab some drinks. Xavier made his way back to him with a smile on his face that Mico could only replicate.

"Here. Drink some water," Xavier suggested. Xavier opened the bottled water and handed it over to Mico.

"Thanks, Xavier," Mico said with a grin that was not going to come off his face. Xavier was being so sweet.

"No problem. Anything for you, Mico," Xavier said as he sat down. He opened his own bottled water and chugged down half of it before closing it and putting it on the table. Xavier and Mico watched as Seph and Kookai were trying to make each other laugh by performing funny dance moves.