You Are My Yesterdays, Today, and All of My Tomorrows

A/N: Warning: Spoilers for Hello Stranger The Movie

**************

Xavier was driving, and it would take them about 2 ½ hours to get home

Xavier was driving, and it would take them about 2 ½ hours to get home. Mico wanted to use this opportunity to lay everything out in the open to start on equal footing. Mico had things on his mind and wanted him and Xavier to start their new relationship with good communication. Mico just needed to figure out where to start.

Xavier was content with listening to Mico's voice since he had not been able to talk to him for months. It was a breath of fresh air for him to be able to hear Mico's thoughts and worries again. Therefore, he let Mico occupy the conversation with Xavier giving his two cents or responding in kind.

"So...," Mico started.

"So...," Xavier countered as he side-eyed Mico while he was driving. Xavier noticed Mico's hesitancy. Xavier used to stare at Mico on screen so much that he could tell when Mico wanted to say something.

"It is okay. Spit it out. You can tell me anything, Mico. You know that," Xavier said, reassuring Mico by grabbing his hand and holding it. Mico stared at their intertwined fingers and took a deep breath.

"I think I am still processing everything that happened at the Paniticamp," Mico admitted. It had been a whirlwind 24 hours with Mico confessing to Xavier, becoming an official couple, and spending their night together. Mico went through all the things that happened, and it was overwhelming to think they had to go through so much to get to where they were now.

"Well, let us process it together so we can move forward from it," Xavier suggested. Mico had a lot of things on his mind, so he decided to start from the beginning.

"How did you feel when you first saw me at the resort?" Mico asked. Mico wanted to know how Xavier had managed his thoughts and emotions with him being there.

 Mico wanted to know how Xavier had managed his thoughts and emotions with him being there

"I saw you from the parking lot and was just suddenly hit with sadness and loss. I still cared for you despite everything that happened. You were like my best friend, my confidant, and I still loved you, but you were not in my life anymore," Xavier said sadly. Mico nodded his head in understanding.