Waking Up With You On My Mind (mature)

A/N: This turned out way more mature/sexual than I initially planned. Not sure why my mind went that way, but it did. You've been warned. Sorry, not sorry! Enjoy!

***************

Mico started to wake up as he felt light shining on his face from the window. He felt a little confused because he was a lot lower than the top bunk he usually slept in. Mico blinked a few times to wake himself up and realized that he was lying on his side and was surrounded by warmth from behind. There was an arm wrapped around his torso, and his head was lying on a muscular arm. Memories started coming back from last night. Mico remembered his expression of love for Xavier, them becoming an official couple, the discussion on the beach, the making-out sessions, and the piggyback ride back to the hotel room. Mico then remembered that he and Xavier had decided to sleep in the same bed last night.

He turned slowly around to not wake Xavier up and so he could look at his new boyfriend. Mico stared at Xavier's face. Xavier looked so peaceful as he slept. Xavier snored lightly and looked at peace. Mico giggled to himself. He thought that Xavier looked adorable. Xavier was handsome, but Mico never really got the chance to look at Xavier's face this close before. He reached his hand out and ran a finger slowly and lightly along Xavier's eyebrows, down his cute nose, and then outlined Xavier's lips.

Xavier was a heavy sleeper. It was hard for him to wake up unless a loud alarm or someone shook him awake. Xavier continued to sleep while Mico was lightly touching his face. Mico was surprised that he was not getting any response from Xavier.

Mico considered what to do. They had to wake up soon because they needed to check out and start driving home. Mico enjoyed the kissing they did last night and wanted to do more. He stared at Xavier's face and impulsively decided he wanted to start his day with some kisses. Mico laid light kisses along Xavier's jaw up towards his ear. He then nibbled on Xavier's earlobe to try to wake Xavier up.

Xavier was dreaming that he and Mico were back at the beach, but instead of returning to the hotel room, they started making out on the sand. Xavier dreamt that Mico was making moves on him. Mico was kissing him along his jaw and had started nibbling on his ear lobe. Xavier's ears were sensitive, and he could feel his shorts tightening.

Mico used his tongue to lick along Xavier's ear as Mico's warm hand was on his bare chest. Mico nibbled on Xavier's earlobe again, and Xavier let out a moan.

"Xavier...," Mico whispered in Xavier's ear to try to wake him up as he started kissing along Xavier's jaw again.

"Xavier...," Mico whispered again to try to wake him up right before using his tongue to map the outline of Xavier's lips. Xavier's lips parted, and Mico put his mouth over Xavier's. Mico stuck his tongue in Xavier's mouth and was happily surprised to find that Xavier was starting to kiss him back.

Xavier was enjoying his dream so much. Mico kept calling his name, and Xavier wanted to go along with whatever Mico was doing, including the kiss he was currently participating in.

"Xavier...," Mico said in between kisses. Mico noticed that Xavier was still not waking although he was responding to his kisses. Mico decided to try something else to see if it would wake Xavier up. Mico moved on top of Xavier, so he straddled Xavier's waist.

"Xavier...," Mico said a little louder as he leaned over to be chest to chest with Xavier. Mico was a little more than turned on by the kissing and being so close to Xavier. Mico had not realized that their erections accidentally brushed against each other as he laid on top of him. Xavier's eyes popped open, and his hands went to grab Mico's hips.

"Xavier!" Mico moaned as he shifted, and their erections rubbed against each other again. Xavier, finally awake and turned on completely, looked up to find Mico's face above his. Mico's body, enjoying the sensory overload, seemed to move on its own will against Xavier. Mico's rational mind was having a hard time catching up.