truth or drink - natasha

Y/N POV:

Its sunday at 1 am and Tony Stark still has one of his famous parties up and running. Not a lot of us are still awake to even party anymore, I was sitting on the couch with my lovely wife Natasha. She was drinking her beer while I was having a burbon on the rocks. All of the guests left after 11 pm, three hours after Tony started the party. All of us had drinks in our hand or near us and the music was at a low enough volume for us to still hear and talk to each other while still being able to hear it. I looked over at Nat and smiled. She saw my looking at her and she chuckled.

"Its not nice to stare at someone hun" Nat said smiling "I wasnt staring darling, i was admiring your beauty" I responded. She chuckled again and kissed my cheek. I looked back at her and kissed her lips with love and passion. "I love you Nat" "I love you too Y/N/N" (your nickname). Out of no where we hear someone aweing at us.

"Awww" Clint said while looking at us and nat looks at him. "Shut up clint" Nat said and the rest of the Avengers, including me, started laughing while Clint hid behind a pillow, scared that Nat would hit him. "Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry" Clint said terrified while Nat started laughing and she put her arm around me. I looked at her and smiled.

"Okay okay, I have an idea for us" Stark said getting our attentions. "What is it stank?" I said jokingly. "I told you not to call me that but whatever" he said and we chuckled. "Okay fine, what is it stark" I said "We should play truth or drink, if you dont tell the truth then you have to drink. Easy enough." We all nodded after we said that and got some more drinks ready, incase we ran out.

"I shall go first, Natasha if you had a pet fish what would you name it?" Thor asked "Nat can barely cook, what makes you think she would be able to take care of a pet" I say and the Avengers laugh while Nat glares at me. I put my hands up in defense. "Its true babe, you tried to cook for me after I got back from a mission I was on and you almost burned the compound down." She huffs cutely "Fine, if I ever did own one, id name her bubbagump (that use to be my sisters before it died) " She said and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Alright cap, if you were able to bring back one thing from the 40's, what would you bring?" She asked and he chuckled lightly "Well Romanoff, I'd bring Peggy back. I promised her that I'd dance with her again and if she was here, I'd dance with her as many time's as she'd like" He stated and Wanda awed. "Okay cap we know that she was your lover" Tony said. I leaned over to Nat a whispered in her ear "Did he just make a Taylor Swift reference to Lover?" "Yes hunny, he did." She responded and I giggled quietly"

"Bruce, would you ever use hulk to win a arm wrestle against either me, thor or danvers?" Steve asked and Bruce took a swig of his beer. "Damn he drank to that" Clint said shocked, "Its not that i wouldnt, its just there'd be no point to do it" Bruce explained. "Yeah right okay, Bruce pick the next candidate to go" Pietro said

"Since you spoke up Pie" Pietro sighed at that nickname the teamed gave him a while ago, "Have you ever walked or used a vehicle to get somewhere instead of running?" Bruce asked the male of the twins and Pietro just drank his whiskey while Wanda gasped at her twin "Pietro! You cant just keep using your powers whenever you want to" Wanda exclaimed while her thick Sokovian accent coming out.

"Okay okay, its only because I was never taught how to drive, thats all. Calm down sis, sometimes I really think you need to calm down" I look at him weirdly and talk out of no where "Okay who here has been listening to Taylor Swift recently since y'all are making hella song references to her music tonight" Tony, Pietro, Steve, Wanda and Bruce raise their hands. "Steve you like her music?" Clint asked "Her songs are catchy, what can I say. Sometimes when me and Buck are on missions together, we play her songs" He says admitting he's a fan.

"Anywho, Pietro pick someone already" Clint says impatiently "Well since your wanting to go Clint, out of your three kids who's the favorite?" Pietro said with a cheeky grin on his face. All you can hear is "ohs" "damn" and Tony saying "Christ kid, you really went at him. Im proud" Clint then take's a shot of his liquor and follows it up with cranberry juice. "I bet its Nathaniel" Nat says and I nod, agreeing with her.

"Oh go stick your tongues down eachothers throat for gods sake" Clint said jokingly "Okay clit" I responded laughing after it left my mouth and everyone else started laughing their asses off while Clint looked at me. "Just wait till you're asleep Y/N" Natasha then fliped him off "Asshole" she said jokingly. "Just ask the next question"

"Okay, Y/N/N whats one thing that Natasha does that doesnt piss you off? I trying not to get hurt now." Clint says while going behind Steve incase Nat tries to get him. "Well after a mission, Natasha would order us take out from Y/F/R (your favourite restaurant) and by the time it would get here, she would already have candles and wine ready for us. After we would eat, we would take a bath together while she holds me so I feel safe. After our bath, we would go to the bed where she would braid my hair before going to sleep. We would usually put YouTube or Netflix on our xbox to fall asleep to and we would cuddle into eachother before going to sleep." I finished my statement and everyone is aweing while Nat looks at me lovingly. "I love you y/n/n." "I love you too Nattie." We kiss and bring our attentio  back to our friends.

"Steve, would you ever get with Bucky?" I asked the super soldier. He takes a swig of his beer and sets it back down on the table. I gasp "You have, haven't you." "I will or will not disclose that information with everyone." He says truthfully. I look at him and shrug my shoulders. "If you're with him, I dont mind. I mean have you heard some of us, we already ship you two together" I state and Steve blushes lightly. "I wil wait for him to come back from his mission with Sam to disclose that" He says.

"Natasha, tell us Y/N's dirty side while you're having sex" He smirks and Natasha looks at me with pleading eyes not too tell them.

(Start song now^)

"She's make's me horny, ride me like a pony. Her sweat, her moaning. She's just a fucking whore, I love it. I just fuck her on the side and she bitch for me on life. For her pussy I would die. Every second we on fire." She states and winks at me. I was blushing as red as my wine was. "Nat why would you tell the, you could've just drank" I said while hiding my face in Nats shoulder. "Well I think that shoukd end the game, me and Y/N are going to bed." She says putting her bottle down and standing up. She picks me up and I wrap my legs around her waist. "Goodnight guys, see you at 8 for training." She leaves with me, leaving the rest of them shocked.

*in the livingroom*

"So lets just all go to bed now and clean this up in the morning." Tony says and the rest of them agree, heading towards their rooms.

*in your and Nats bedroom*

"Bubba, why'd you call me out like that?" I say pouting. "I just wanted to see you all flustered, thats it." She says putting me on the floor and kissing my cheek. I got changed and so did Nat before we both climed into our bed. "What should we put on tonight darling?" She asks while looking at me and turning our xbox on going onto Netflix. "Wynonna Earp, if thats okay with you baby." I say and she nods before putting it on. The theme song comes on and I sing it quietly. "Cause I gave you all I've got to give. I know that ain't no way to live. So I told that devil to take you back. So I told thag devil to take you back." Nat laughed a little and I cuddled into her. "I love you bubba" "I love you too pumkin" She kisses my head as I fall asleep to Wynonna at Black Badge.

There's my first natasha imagine. Hope you evjoyed it. It took me 4 hours to write but i got through. If there's anything i messed up let me know. Ill write the next imagine tomorrow for wanda, its going to be with the same song but differdnt scenario. Love you guys, goodnight, good afternoon or good morning depending on when you read this chapter -maddison