how to get the girl - wanda maximoff/carol danvors

*Wanda is 32 and the reader is 34*

Y/N pov

My name is y/n and I've had a crush on my best friend Wanda Maximoff ever since everything went down with Ultron. Ive been flirting with her for about 8 months since I met her but that all changed once the stupid toaster himself was introduced by Tony and Banner. That day will always be set in my mind like it was yesterday.

*flashback*

It was december 3rd (😏) and the snow was just staring to fall over the city. I was sitting on the couch cuddled next to Wanda with my legs on Nat. Tony said that he had an announcement that he worked on something with Banner and it was compleated. I found that to be kinda suspicious that he worked on something with Banner and was successful considering what happened last time. I shuddered at the thought of it and Wanda just looked at me concered.

"You okay y/n? You shuddered and you usually do that when your sick or nervous." Wanda said to me. I shook my head to not worry her and just went back to looking at the tv.

"Its nothing Wan-" I was cut off by Tony's voice.

"Everyone listen up." He said and we all looked at him except for me. I just kept my eyes on the tv watching the picture's and colors portraide on the screen. Natasha hit my legs to get my attention and I groaned slightly.

"Make it quick stank, I wanna keep watching y/f/h/m (your favorite holiday movie)" I said quite annoyed with him interrupting my movie.

"Oh hush it squirt. So you all know how me and Dr. Banner have been working on our projct for 11 months. Well we finally successfully completed it." Tony said and Steve, Clint, Nat, Wanda, Thor, Bucky, Sam, Scott, Parker and Pietro clapped while I didn't since I was skeptical of it.

"Yes we have finally compleated everything with him and speaking of. Vision get out here and meet everyone!" Banner yelled for Vision.

Vision walked in taking in everything and looking at everyone. Wanda saw him and shook me off of her making my body fall to the cushion she was originally on. She stood up and went towards her twin as I sat up taking my legs off Nat and pausing my movie. I looked at him threatening until Tony started talking again.

"Everyone meet Vision. We were able to create him from J.A.R.V.I.S and we used other technology to put together to create him" Tony explained while everyone introduced themselves while I stayed quiet.

"I looked inside your head, you wanted iniliation." Wanda said and I stood up.

"Look again" the toaster said.

"Tony I know you wanted a new oven but I didn't know you wanted one that can talk and walk." I snickered while Nat glared at me to shut up and I instantly did.

"I know that stone, thats the mind stone. How'd you two find it." Thor said.

"I have my ways on connection and payment for things I rely on." Tony said.

They all started talking and getting to know the new fridge while I just turned off the tv, sighing to myself. I went over to the door and looked at everyone before leaving to go to my bedroom to continue the movie.

*time skip*

I woke up from a bad dream and got out of bed. I started walking to the kitchen when I heard laughter from the kitchen. I was about to walk in before I heard who it was.

"Y'know Wanda, no one seems to dislike you" Vision said and Wanda raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"Oh? Well after everything with Ultron happened, I had to gain everyone's trust and I did by helping destroy him with Pietro." She explained to the microwave.