give me everything - carol

*TW implied smut*

Requested by Janice080806

carol is 36
reader is 106

Y/N POV

Tonight Tony was going to throw one of his parties with us, some S.H.E.I.L.D agents like Monica, Darcy, Jimmy and Maria and some other random people. I was walking through the compound trying to find my girlfriend, Carol. No one coming tonight knew we were dating and we try to keep it that way because Steve had to make is shitty ass remark of teammates arn't allowed to date. His whole statement is so stupid cuz he's dating Bucky, my brother.

The back story for us is when me and Buck found out that Cap "died", we both got taken by HYDRA and experimented on. We both got the super soldier serum, had to go on missions together and punishment together. One time they made us both go against eachother and he managed to take out my right arm. They gave me a metal one in return and while he already had his. When he didn't come back from a successful stake out on the Avengers, they made the punishments for me harder and burned me with metal rods.

Later on they made me fight the others that had the serum coursing through their veins. After time I became the most powerful super soldier in HYDRA. Although just like the red room in Russia, I did get sterilized. It sucks because at some point in my life I wanted to be able to know what it feels like to carry a child. Anyways I'm getting off topic.

For a while I only did missions that were close to the base I was at like Sokovia, Germany, Switzerland, ect. The one I did kinda enjoy was when I had one in the Netherlands because of the scenery, it was very beautiful. When I had one in Lagos, some of the Avengers were there while I was doing my mission. Steve, Nat, Wanda and Sam were there trying to stop me and my guys. I got away at first but then when I had a stake out in New York City, I got captured by Nat.

When she took me in for interrogation, I saw my brother and saw the sorrow in his eyes. He saw my arm and became as pale as a piece of paper. He never really knew what he's done to me since he's mostly been in his Winter Soldier mode. After Nat was satisfied with the pain she caused me and information she got out of me, she left and Bucky came in. He explained why he never came back for me and how much he's sorry for.

"Hey y/n/n? You okay" I was pulled out of my memories by the voice of Carol.

"Huh? Oh yeah, im fine star." I said to my out of this world (no pun intended) girlfriend.

"You sure, you seemed deep in thought there." She comes closer to me and wraps her arms around my waist. I sighed in content and kissed her cheek.

"Im okay, I promise bub. What're you going to wear tonight?" I asked Carol. She looked outwards like she was thinking and leaned close to my ear.

"I was thinking the suit you always like seeing me in or the new dress I picked out with Natasha. Depends on what you'd like to see me in darling." She whispers in my ear and I blush. She kisses the under side of my ear and I sigh in content. I grab her hand realizing that anyone could walk in and see us. She pulls away and brings us to her room where you can imagine what happened 😏.

*timeskip brought to you by the toastmate 2000*

I just got out of the shower after me and Carol had our intimate moment. I throw on one of her old AC/DC shirts and some joggers. I grabbed my glasses and put them on while also grabbing my phone and putting it in one of my pockets. I walk out of the bathroom and my jaw drops when I see my girlfriend wearing this.

 I walk out of the bathroom and my jaw drops when I see my girlfriend wearing this