[ nine ] truth be told - r.w.

2am. 3 empty bottles of firewhisky. 7 giggling teens. 4 empty boxes of sweets from honeydukes. 1 silencing spell cast across the room. and a grand 'ol idea from a certain red haired twin.

"wait wait wait, i have an idea," fred smirks. he jumps up from the table and goes into one of the cupboards. he digs around in the back before pulling out several small glass bottles. he walks back to the table and drops them all down. the rest of us look at the pile with questioning looks. i reach forward and grab one. veritaserum.

"fuck that!" i laughed, throwing the bottle back into the pile.

"i think you mean fuck yes! let's get juicy," george rubbed his hands together. everyone else shrugged, agreeing to do it. i rolled my eyes, reaching forward to grab a bottle.

"y/n is up first! everyone think of some questions!" fred cheered. i spun the cap off, tossing the potion back. it burned a bit, and i scrunched my nose.

"oh, y/n i like your necklace," ron pointed out as i leaned forward and put the bottle back on the table.

"thanks, but your hands would look better." it just fell out of my mouth because of the potion, and i covered my mouth with my hands. fred started cackling, slamming his hands on the table. ron's face turned bright red, and harry started wheezing next to him. ginny fake gagged, and hermione tried to stifle a giggle. i proceeded to crawl under the table. george kicked me a little with his foot.

"c'mon, you have to answer questions before the potion wears off," george said, tapping me with his foot again. i groaned and sat back in my seat, slouching down.

"okay y/n, are you a virgin?" fred asked.

i raised my eyebrows. "wow, very intense first question. and no," i smirked.

hermione gasped. "who? you never told me this!"

i sighed. "malfoy." hermione was the picture of shock, fred spit out his drink, and harry's hand slapped up to his mouth. "it was very angsty because that boy is chock full of daddy issues, but not bad," i swirled my drink in my glass. i saw ron look down at his hands a little sadly, and i felt bad. "jesus, i don't like not having control over anything i say," i shook my head as i took a sip of my drink.

"moving on," george said, shifting in his seat. "what was the last dream you had?" i thought for a second before my eyes got wide. hermione's did too, as i told her about it right when i woke up that morning.

"oh no," she whispered.

"for fuck's sake, why can't i catch a break?" i complained, putting my head in my hands.

"well this should be good," fred leaned forward in anticipation.

"okay so i was staying here, at the burrow, and it was late. me and ron were the only ones up, and we were playing wizard's chess. we went into the kitchen to put some dishes in the sink, and then... ron fucked me on the counter." the reactions from the table were all over the board. hermione looked a little bashful even though it was my dream, fred was literally screaming, george was cracking up, ron was once again red faced with wide eyes, harry's face was in his hands, ginny muttered "i need to get out of here" before getting up from the table, and i was just sitting there biting my lip.

i saw motion from the other side of the table. ron reached across the table, grabbed a bottle of the truth serum, and chugged it down. he slammed the empty bottle down on the table, and looked me straight in the eye. "i am fully willing to make your dream a reality." the whole table was in hysterics at this point, and now it was my turn to be red faced and wide eyed.