"What is a guardian?"

Did quite a bit of editing. Keep in mind as time goes on I may make changes to some chapters (be it adding or subtracting things from each)

Guardian is the occupation (job) of most of my characters. This job is mostly given to the children with Guardian blood as they will respawn in the Celestial kingdom if they die in a world. When that happens the world they died in will no longer allow the guardian that died back in and will have to be sent to another Guardian. They are tasked with exploring worlds and keeping the peace between multiple dimensions. Guardian children possess a special weapon that connects directly to their soul and is used to channel their magic. These weapons are chosen by their souls. Not every child with Guardian parents takes up the job, so a special school was created in the kingdom to help train possible recruits to take on the dangerous job. Those without Guardian blood will not respawn if they are killed within a world (or at all really).

Of course the Guardians CAN die. They aren't invincible. If a world is destroyed from the outside while a Guardian is in it, the Guardian trapped inside will perish along with it. They can also be killed in the Celestial Kingdom. The kingdom, despite being their respawn point, is not a safe haven when it comes to getting killed. They can die and never come back if killed in the kingdom or anywhere outside a world.