Fae Warepaw

Age: 25

Height: 5’7 

Race: werewolf (known as wolfen but oh well)

Appearance: albino female alpha. Short bleach white hair, ears, and tail. Snowy pale skin and red eyes. Her right eye lacks a pupil and the iris is lighter than the left eye. A nasty scar runs across her right eye. 6 pack. Lean muscles. Will, and has, drop kicked in her sleep. Stoic overall. Casually wears a long purple shirt and belt along with a pair of black jeans and combat boots.

Magic: Ultima curse (refer to background/story) / spirit reader magic (allows her to tell whats truth and lie when speaking with someone AND tells her what’s going on in that head of theirs. Basically mind reading but souls and she can only gather info based on their spiritual energy and emotions.

PL: #4

Weapon: 2 gauntlets with single blades that protrude from the knuckles like wolverine.

Family: Vincent Warepaw (father), Seth Warepaw (1st born/big bro), Cid Warepaw (3rd born/little bro), She has 3 other younger brothers, but I have not named them nor given them a personality yet. Nyco Warepaw(deceased mother)

Personality: When with soldiers, she is strict and orderly. When she is not on duty, she is a fun yet calm creature with motherly instincts when near someone quite younger than her. She even treats Terra like her child from time to time and is even seen as a mother figure for most of the guard. Her own little wolf trio are always her top pups. She calls all soldiers who are younger than her “Pups”. She tends to give warning glares that could send shivers down anyone's spine when she’s getting angry. Her loyalty to her friends, family, and kingdom know no bounds and her brothers often worry for her mental health when she is stressed. She refuses to drop her stoic mask for any reason as she does not wish to let herself appear weak. She is quite stubborn, but orderly and composed (for the most part). Though some have spotted minor moments where she becomes nervous around pretty women like Princess Cynder Fireheart…

Her trio consists of 3 werewolf pups she basically adopted and practically raised after discovering them on accident in the ruins of 2 separate werewolf villages that were attacked by humans within a medieval world. Lina (Ly-na) (age 17) currently holds the title of Head Witch, Cobalt (age 18) is the Head Tank (or brute. Whichever. Both are the same here), and finally the youngest of the 3; Jonathan (Or as he is referred to, Pip). Pip is the 1st 12 year old to ever be placed in charge of security over the protection of the royal family. They will of course have their own chapter further on. 

Background/story:

“Are you ready, Fae?”

“Yes. Let's get this over with.”

“Of course. Please begin.”

“My story doesn’t start as wild as most. I was born the only girl in a litter of 6 pups and am seen as the 2nd born. 1 odd thing about me is I’m an albino and possess the Ultima's curse. This made me exceptionally strong and left me most capable of taking our father’s place. Seth did not like that at all. 1 day, father called us to the throne room…”

“My children. You are aware that 1 of you will be taking my place as head of the Celestial Guard soon, and I would like to announce who I have decided on.” The large wolf Guardian announces over the 6. Seth straightens at this as his electric green eyes light up expectantly. He is the obvious choice since he had trained for taking over the government and it was in his birthright as the 1st born. Fae, Cid, and the younger 3 can feel the overconfidence coming off him. Fae was a master in hand to hand combat and was strategic in battles, but Seth still reigns the strongest of them all even with Fae’s rare breed and curse. She was seen as weak in the army and many citizens avoided her because of her curse. The Ultima curse is the genetic power to turn humans into pure werewolves. The process is rather painful and can happen if 1 of 2 actions is performed: Bite or direct eye contact with the Ultima eyes. Fae’s eyes are naturally red, but the Ultima curse is active when her eyes glow a brighter red pigment. She hates her curse. Sure, she has made many friends among the other Guardian blood children, but the citizens need someone they aren’t afraid of to protect them. Terra, the royal family, her family, Herra, Vix, Coe, the kappa twins, pretty much almost all with Guardian blood love and respect her. They are what keep her going and she’s happy with that. She is not too interested in a high rank, she just wants to serve the kingdom and its inhabitants like her father and deceased mother.