~Character Stories~

The following chapters will be filled with the stories of the Guardian Children as they all take part in the kingdom and Core’s protection.

Keep in mind PL stands for “Power Leaderboard” and pertains to how much power each of the Guardian children possess in the form of ranks. The ranks can be changed should they prove they are stronger than before and defeat each other in the Guardian Games which is simply a yearly event where the Guardian children will compete to see who’s strongest mentally and physically. The event was created to show the people of the kingdom the abilities of the beings that vowed to protect them and all of The Core’s creations. It also caused a fanbase for each Guardian and they're labeled as heroes. Kind of like how people look at the Avengers or DC heroes. Another example (for my anime fans) would be One Punch Man and Fairy Tail.

 No, I did not intentionally base anything of my creations on things that were created by others. In fact, I had come up with the idea of the Ultima curse before I had even heard of Aphmau. I did have trouble naming it tho. When I explained it to a friend who had seen all of Aphmau's minecraft series she said I should call it that and showed me the series. I have been hooked since then.