8

It has been a few days and you are laying in bed thinking. It was late.

Whenever Natasha is around you get a nervous feeling. Is this love? You think to yourself. Not knowing she felt the same way. Suddenly you hear a noise. A yell. It said your name.

You get out of bed and walk towards the noise. You find yourself in front of Natasha's room. You knock on the door. Once. Twice. You still hear yelling. You pick the lock and let yourself in. You walk over to the sleeper and shake her.

"Wake up. Wake up. Please" You say. She doesn't wake up but she yells something.

"Please not Y/N. I love her." She says while tears fall from her closed eyes. You shake her harder now. 

"Wake up." You say again and shake her. Finally her eyes open.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" She asks.

"You were having a nightmare and I woke you up." You say. "Please don't be mad I was worried and didn't want you to..."

"It's fine." She says. "Thank you."

You simile and leave "there is a pill for nightmares by the way." You say right before exiting.

"Thanks" She whispers. Knowing that you wouldn't get sleep on your own you make sleepy tea. You start singing a soft song to yourself. Natasha comes out while you are making it. You are just finishing up when you notice her.

"Oh I didn't see you there" You say.

"You are a very good singer." She says

"Oh you heard that?" You say nervoulsly.

"It was good Y/N." She says "You sounded like an angel."

"Th-thank you" You say "Do you want any tea?" 

"No thanks" she says. She walks up behind you. Her face is close to yours. Her sholder brushes against yours. She grabs something from a cabnet and walks to the table. You look back to find her eating girl scout cookies. Not just any girl scout cookies. Your favriote girls scout cookies. You sit next to her with your tea not touching the cookies because they are hers. 

"You can have one if ypu want it that bad." She says. "You are drooling and looking at them like you are in love with them." You grab one and eat it. 

"Thank you." You say and finish your tea. You put the cup in the sink and start to leave.

"Wait." Natasha says. "um thank you for um waking me up back there." She says and losely wraps her arms around you like she has never hugged before. Then she steps back and smiles.

"It was nothing." You say.

You go back to your bed and lay in it. Then you walk back out and back to the kitchen. In her dream she said she loved you. You should try it out. You are in the kitchen when you hear a voice.

"Great job. You were the most akward human ever. Get it together Natasha. Y/N just sees you as a friend."

You step out of the hall and see Natasha talking to herself. 

"She might not even be into girls. She might only like guys."

You walk in and she sees you.

"What did you hear?" She says 

"I like you ya know." You say. "I see you as more than a friend. Also I do date girls." She smiles like a kid in a candy store. She walks up to you and kisses your check then moves her lips to your ear. The are almost touching your ear and you can feel her breath. 

"Tomorrow. When everyone  is asleep met me here. We can go somewhere no one else knows about" She whispers. Her voice is soft. You nod your head and look at her. You look at her lips then her eyes. You try and look at her eyes but you keep looking at her lips. She pulls you in and kisses you. You kiss back of course. It is like time slows. It is just you and Natasha in this world. Only you two. You pull apart and hear a gasp.