20

It is around 2 am and I just threatened my friend to get  hours of sleep.

And if you don't get 7 hours of sleep I will magic your device dead so you charge it and sleep or I kill your charger. Im kidding but get some sleep please.

You grab a red dress,  black dress, and a F/C (Fariorite color) dress and head to Natasha's room. You know four times and she opens the door. She smiles. 

"Come in" She says. You walk into her room and hold up the three dresses.

"Pick one." You say.

"The F/C one" She says. "now you pick mine." She holds up the dress she ears in the movie and a black dress. You tell her the one she wears in the movie. (It's 2 am and I forgot what it looks like and I dont want tot google it)

You do make up and then hair. You have natrural make up and let your hair down. 

"You look wonderful baby." Natasha says.

"You too love." You say. The two of you lay on her bed for a bit. Talking about your diffrent views on time travel. 

You make an amazing argument. She looks at your eyes with her beautiful green eyes. Like emralds, like grass, like leaves. So bright and colorful, so full of life, so beautiful you could look at them for ages. You both lean in and kiss. You break apart and she rests her head on your chest. You play with her beautiful bright red hair. You wonder how lucky you are to be dating this girl. 

You don't know how long this will last but you love it. You could die on the next mission. She could die. This could end so quickly. So you're gonna cherish every second of it.