15

Still 2 am if it sucks i am sorry.

As much as you and Natasha wanted it to last forever it didn't. And today you were leaving and going to the farm.Natasha was flying a jet out there she went over to you and sat next to you.

"Y/N I gotta tell you something she says" 

"What is it love?"

"While ma and Steve were under cover I had to kiss him so we wouldn't get caught. It was just a kiss though I don't love him! He is a friend and that's it but I wanted to tell you just incase." You cut her off with a kiss.

"It's fine. I trust you." You say. Who would have thought that the Black Widow would be so akward and caring. She was the best girl friend anyone could dream of. 

"I gotta go back to piloting. We are gonna land soon." She says. You give her a quick kiss and she goes. You lay on the seats and sing.

"You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine,
You make me happy when skies are grey,
You'll never know dear,
How much I love you,
Please don't take my sunshine away."

"We are here baby." Natasha says. "And you are an amazing singer" You blush a little.

"Thanks love" You say. You walk to the front of a door of a beautiful house and knock. Clint answers.

"Come on in" He says. You walk in the kitchen. You see a lady there.

"Hey Laura" Natasha says

"Oh hi Nat! Who is this?"

"This is my girlfriend Y/N" Natasha says

"Hello Y/N I'm Laura. It's a pleasure to met you." She says and shakes your hand.

"It is a pleasure to met you too" You say.

"Come on I'll introduce you to the kids." She says and you go over to the living room.

"Auntie Nat!" A little girl and a little boy cheer as they run and hug her. Natasha introduces everyone. Now you are sitting on a couch with a sleeping girl in your lap not knowing what to do while your girlfriend smiled and took pictures of you. Eventually she sat next to you and you leaned your head on her shoulder. 

You closed your eyelids and fell asleep after a while. Then Natasha fell asleep and Clint took pictures for black mail.