Prologue

30 Years Ago: 1983

Daniel's POV: I was in my car driving in the forest at night, I kept on thinking over and over about the rumors about a haunted or cursed museum, I heard it was abandoned because all of the employees showed up to that place during the night shift and never came back.

Some people think they're missing or hiding away or something else but if people are saying people are going there and never coming back, I think something or someone is hiding in the abandoned museum and killing whoever enters.

A few minutes later I finally pull up at the museum, get out of my car, and I can see the museum being all dirty, to be fair the museum has been abandoned for a couple of years now. Maybe three or four?

I walked to the door and it was locked, I should've known it was locked in the first place but I grabbed my battering ram and broke down the door.  (please don't do this it's breaking and entering)

I put the battering ram away and I grab my flashlight and walk around the dark museum, the lights were broken but the history stuff were still here, the statues, the old torture stuff, everything was still here and it was making me nervous, the fact that everything was still here and intact, it unsettled me.

I continue walking around and eventually I hear something behind me, I turn around and I see a figure, it was human like but I couldn't tell but then I realized no one came in with me so I decided to run away.

I was running for god knows how long but eventually I trip and fall on something, I look up and the creature teleported in front of me, I was horrified and I tried to get away

But it got me and killed me, I'm now one of the people who entered here and who disappeared.