SpreePark

Time: 12:25 am

Yumi's POV: I don't know how long I was running for but what I do know is that I was alone and I'm getting nostalgia, I didn't know why but I kept walking until I saw a sign saying SpreePark.

I was confused but mostly filled nostalgia, I continue walking around getting a layout of the area, I used to come here with Jin during the Summer when we were younger.

I remember the park closing down last year, me and Jin were very upset during that time.

I walked to the tunnel of love and I got flashbacks of Jin bringing me here once, when we got out he was disappointed and I didn't know why, he probably expected me to do something but we got over it, I would tell him the story about the tunnel of love from time to time and he would blush or feel embarrassed.

I walked inside and I say out loud "god this is disgusting." The goose boats were broken and the water was black, or was it blood?

I hear some sort of static from some sort of tape and I walk towards the static and I see a tape, I walk to the tape and play it.

*Tape 1* "Usually missing people were never found, but this time they found a child's corpse lying around."

I feel awful and whisper to myself "poor kid." I think to myself about who made these tapes.

(This video isn't mine it's just to show what the tapes sound like and who the person sounds like. Anyways you can check this out if you want, and the creator of this video)

I continue walking and eventually my flashlight gets low on batteries, I whisper annoyed "stupid cheap flashlight." I see a battery and I replace the old one with the new one, for some reason I get satisfaction of replacing the battery and seeing the light going back to normal. (I couldn't figure out an easier way to say that.)

I hear growling and I turn around grab a glow sticks and throw it where I heard the noise, my eyes widened when I saw the Creature.

I stunned it with my flashlight and ran away, eventually I hear another tape and go towards the static again I see the tape, grab it, and play it

*Tape 2* "Some people want to keep this park alive. It would be better to bury it, for God's sake."

(I'll just have them take 2 or 3 tapes. If there's more people in the group I'll increase the number, besides this chapter has been going on for too long so I'll hurry up, well try to.)

I turn around and see the creature, I screamed and stunned the creature, I run away as quickly as possible.