Varosha Campsite

Time: 11:15 pm

Kurt's POV: I wake up slowly hearing some sort of noise I crawl out of my tent and grab my flashlight, I turn it on and squint my eyes because they haven't gotten used to the dark yet.

Our tents were close to the campsite so I thought it was someone walking around late at night.

I get to the campsite but I didn't see anyone, I thought people were sleeping in their tents but it felt like this campsite was abandoned, no one was around, just silence except for the fires crackling in barrels.

I didn't know how long I was walking around but I heard something walking around and I thought it was a person, I shouted "hello?" No response, just the footsteps sounds getting closer.

I pointed the flashlight of where I heard the footsteps and my eyes widened it wasn't even a person, it was a creature.

I screamed and ran away, it disabled my flashlight but I thought it was broken or the batteries ran out so I dropped it and kept running

I didn't know how far I ran or how long I've been running but I soon stop running and I try to catch my breath, I couldn't see where I was but what I can tell I'm not at the campsite anymore and I forgot to warn the others.

I sit under a tree and start getting tears thinking they're dead and it's my fault they're dead.