Epilogue

Time: 6:15 AM

Jin's POV: We slightly squint our eyes because we've been in the dark for hours and we were very tired.

We look at Corey and Kurt again for the millionth time and I say "thank you, and we're sorry you both died." Corey says in a calm voice "it's fine, besides us being dead, just visit us from time to time please."

Yumi says to them "we will, and we owe you one for saving us." Kurt says "no need we're happy you're alive."

We smile and Corey says "goodbye guys, hopefully we'll see you again." They both nod and they fade away.

Me and Yumi sit against a tree and Yumi asks me "Jin can I say something to you?" I answer her "sure, what is it?" She tells me "I just wanted to say thank you for being here for me, protecting me, helping me, and being brave." I smile and say "you're welcome, we even stopped the Creatures from feasting on more people, so we kinda saved the world."

She would smile and say "I would like to give you one thing for everything you did." I ask her "what is it?" She closes her eyes and kisses me, my eyes widen because it came out of nowhere, but I close my eyes and kiss her back.

We pull away after a minute and she says "I love you Jin" I say "I love you too." She rests her head on my shoulder and she slowly falls asleep, I can understand that, we've had a long night and we ended The Hunt.

It was still sad with Kurt and Corey gone but we can still see them from time to time, we would get Nightmares sometimes but that's easily fixed.

It's finally done.