Election day

At Zack office where his wife and kids are helping him with his campaign

Ellie

It's election week, and our dad's running to be reelected for governor.

Mac

And it's not only this election, bayside is having elections for president.

Ellie

And I'm running for vice president.

Mac

Where's the fun in that?

Zack

Kids come here my commercial is on

The kids go and see Zack Commercial

Zack

Hi, I'm Zack Morris, former successful trial attorney, and the governor for the last three years. I live here with my wife Kelly, and our two twins Mac and Ellie. Now I treat this community like my family, make sure everyone does their part. More Morris. So vote for me, and I'll treat your family like mine.

Promo speaker

Zack Morris your choice for governor.

His team claps

Kelly

Zack, that was amazing as always.

Zack

Yeah, I told you to go with the family image. You me the twins and our dog, that doesn't scream elect me again.

College intern #1

Sir after the commercial the popularity vote with up 30%,

Zack

Looks like another win for me.

And to think I became governor to get out of a $75 dollar parking ticket.

Kelly

Honey, don't tell people that it looks sad.

College intern #2

Sir your Adam Newport commercial is on.

They go and see his commercial

Brian Austin Green as Adam Newport

Adam Newport

Zack Morris says he treats his family like yours, but he's been in charge for four years, and he still hasn't done anything to fix our community. There's still the broken traffic light down town, the over crowded public schools, and the poor old laundry mat is on the verge of going out of business. We need change, we need something new, and that's me Newport.

Adam Newport's wife

As a busy mother, I know my husband will change our town for the best, and don't take my word for it ask our kids.