3.

"reki", langa continued to call the redhead.

his legs felt numb and his arms and hands were filled with innocent scratches.

"reki"

skating was fun. yes it was a lot of fun.

but skating while you're tired is not.

"reki"

langa sat on his board trying to get reki's attention, said person seemed very occupied trying to learn a new trick.

"reki"

they had been skating for four hours, langa's body hurt from standing so much and he couldn't walk.

"reki"

reki had his tongue out, which meant that he was trying to concentrate. langa found that to be very cute but all he wanted was for reki to be by his side.

"reki"

oh come on.

"reki!", he tried louder.

"reki! reki! reki!"

that seemed to do it.
the redhead turned his head towards langa and smiled, he got so distracted that he forgot he was skating and fell.

langa's eyes widened and he got up and ran towards the redhead, ignoring his body aching for him to sit back down and rest a little.

"reki!", he yelled with frustration.

reki groaned and touched his head, a few more scratches appeared on his legs and arms.

"aw. i was about to get it-"

"reki! are you alright?", langa hold onto his shoulders.

reki's eyes widened and he smiled.
"y-yeah, i'm ok"

langa let out a sigh. "good, come on. let's sit down for a while"

reki nodded and with the help of langa he sat up and walked behind the tall boy.

they both sat down and sighed loudly, they stopped and started laughing afterwards.

langa shook his head and smiled fondly as he watched reki chuckle.

reki sighs contently and his eyes widen in surprise. "oh! i forgot!"
he puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out some pink candies. he looks at langa and grins.
"here! i got you some too!"

langa feels his cheeks heat up and he thanks reki with a small smile.

after that they stay quiet as they eat the sweets.

"...hey langa", reki says.

langa hums with the pink sweet in his mouth.

"...i-uh... u-um-"

langa turns to reki and watches as the boy struggles to find the words. he smiles.
"yeah reki?", he says softly not to startle him.

reki sighs and his cheeks turn pink.
"nevermind.."

langa rises his eyebrows in surprise and he moves closer to reki.
"are you okay?"

reki looks down with a sad smile. "...yeah"

"reki"

"hm?"

"are you okay?"

"...yes-"

"reki"

"..no..?"

langa sighs and moves closer to the redhead, he moves his arm and slowly puts it around reki's waist. he feels as reki tenses up before he lays his head on langa's shoulder.

both of them are blushing furiously and their hearts are beating loudly and quickly.

"hey reki?"

reki looks up. "yeah?"

"we'll get through it, together"

reki smiles shyly. "...yeah..together"