5.

"langa! let's stop for a minute-"

langa nods and turns to stare at reki.

it was currently 7pm and the stars where starting to appear.

"...i think i should head home, it's getting really dark-"

"yeah.. i should too"

both of them stare at each other sadly. reki takes the first step. "see you tomorrow-"

"wait-", langa calls.

reki turns to langa and smiles. "yes?"

langa takes a deep breath before glancing at reki. "i- um.. reki i- shit.."

reki chuckles and he shakes his head.
"langa? you doing okay?"

langa hides his face in embarrassment. "y-yes"

reki waits patiently with a small smile on his face.

"...i ... can't seem to change... my mind..."

"...i love you..."

that said, langa stepped forward and closed his eyes. he was beyond terrified of what he was about to do, yet his heart never seemed to give up.
he held onto reki's shoulders and pushed himself towards the redhead. in a second, his lips met with reki's soft skin.

he had kissed reki's cheek.

langa's heart didn't stop beating, in fact it seemed to increase and he felt like falling.
his mind was racing a mile per second and he didn't want to open his eyes to find reki's disgusted stare for what he'd done.

so decided by himself, he turned away and slowly opened his eyes. he felt, sad. something was missing.

"langa..."

oh. right, reki was missing. though he was right behind him.

the voice didn't stop him at all, yet a firm grip on his hand did.
looking down at what had stopped him he felt flustered at staring at his own hand being held by reki's.

he dared to look up and meet reki's exciting eyes, but he felt too ashamed to do so.

"langa"

his eyes unwillingly met reki's. he seemed determined to do something, langa had absolutely no idea what.

with red cheeks and shaky hands, reki grabbed langa's cheeks tightly and took a deep breath. he smiled at langa and slowly pushed himself forward.

langa felt his own eyes widen and his heart was practically jumping out of his chest.
was reki about to kiss him?

without a warning, his body moved forwards and he pushed himself on to reki. both of their lips meeting forcefully and ungratefully.

...neither seemed to mind much.

they pulled apart and smiled at each other.

"langa"

"yeah?"

"...i love you!"

langa's face turned red and he laughed loudly.
"i love you reki"

reki feels his cheeks heat up and he hugs langa tightly. "i love you! i love you! i love you!"

langa laughs once again and he kisses reki's head. "i love you reki"