Chapter 3 (Remastered)

Enterprise is currently, surprise on what is front of her, a ship was standing their with no damage against the siren. She was thinking that someone was capable of handling 20 sirens at once, since that is already a feat.

"This ships hull are very similar to a eagle union ship, and look in the bow of the ship it has a number 0-2 on it." Belfast said, while going towards the bow of the ship.

"Amazing..." Javelin said, while mesmerize at the ships, while Laffey on the other hand is sleepy.

"But, whose ship is this? That flag over there is strangly similar to Azur lane's flag." Hood pointed it out.

"I'll check the ship, everyone check the perimeters and see if there is still some hidden sirens, or heading towards us." Enterprise said, while jumping on the starboard of the ship. The others nod, and begun to search around the places.

She then look at the armaments on the starboard, where it resembles a twin 127mm Mk12, but the size of the gun is much more bigger.

"It's not a 127mm, but the size of the barrel and lenght and width of it must be around 150mm." Enterprise said, while looking in the guns, and notice the bow and stern, has 2 turrets each, with the same design as Baltimore-class, and only has twin 203mm gun.

She keep looking around, and the AA of the ship is very similar to an eagle union one, and it's a 40mm Bofors, she find it strange why doesn't she know this ship class, then suddenly the 40mm bofors begun moving by itself.

"What is this?" Enterprise then surprised, and the 40mm Bofors begun aiming in the sky, and Enterpise also look the same direction, and saw a Siren planes heading towards them, and the 40mm Bofors begun firing, except... it fires very quick than a normal Bofors, and it begun decimating the Sirens with ease.

"This is not a normal ship! It the rate of fire of those Bofors are way too fast! It's accuracy of those Bofors are on point." Enterprise said on her thougts.

She keep walking in the front of the bow, where she spotted a man, with black hair lying down in the floor with its face facing the floor.

Enterprise also notice, that the deck of this ship are metals, that it's very heavily armored.

She then approach the unconscious man, and she reach her hand to the man to wake him up to tell her what happen. Suddenly, a blue barrier begun covering the man, and the entire armaments of the ship moving and aiming directly at enterprise.

This cause Enterprise to stop, and stand up to be in her guard to fight, until the weapon of the ship stop, and the threat disappeared, causing the armaments to look at their original directions.

Enterprise looks at the man. "This ship is not ordinary, a self conscious ship without any host? or perhaps... the ship host is him." Enterprise said, while backing for now, and investigate further until the man woke up. "There hasn't been any records that a male is a Ship, since most ships are identified as females." Enterprise added to her thoughts.

"Enterprise! What happen here!?" Belfast shouted, who heard a explosion sound happen.

"I'll explain briefly, until everyone is here." Enterprise said to Belfast, and waited for everyone to come back.

Then, after a two minutes of waiting Javelin and the others return. "Enterprise is everything fine in here?" Hood asked.

"It's fine, a siren plane just passed us until it got shot down." Enterprise said.

"By who?" Belfast said.

Enterprise then pointed at the ship, to their surprise, that the ship that did that. "Then, who is controlling that ship?" Hood asked.

"I'm not sure, but I have a guess that this will be the very first user, follow me I'll show you." Enterprise said, while jumping in the starboard of the ship, while the others follow.

"Are you sure it's safe?" Belfast said, while Javelin is looking around and being way, while Laffey is tired and sleepy as always.

"It is safe, but through my knowledge it doesn't considered as a threat... however." Enterprise said, while she lead them into the bow of the ship, and saw the man who is lying down.

"Is that?" Belfast said while shocked.

"Yes, it's a human male but I have a guessed that is the host of the ship, I went near it to know check his pulse but the entire ship armaments deemed me as a threat from getting closer and aimed at me luckily, they didn't fire." Enterprise said.

"I see, so you suggest that we must wait until he wokes up, then bring him back to base for more investigation if he agrees." Belfast said.

"Yes, we can't pull the boat or it might sees us a threat and this whole investigation will be for naught." Enterprise said.

"I see, well then Ms. Enterprise we shall wait until this young man wokes up." Hood said.

"What have you found more about this ship?" Belfast asked.

"This ship is related to Eagle Union ship, by my guess since it mounted a quadruple 40mm bofors, and similar design to a mark12 twin 127mm gun, and the frontal, and stern gun has the same design of a Baltimore-class except this one here has a longer barrel. Lastly this ship is much more armored and it's 40mm Bofors are abnormaly fast." Enterprise said, while deducting everything as she could.

"I see, this must be some kind of experimental ship of the Eagle Union, doing an experiment until something went wrong, but that would be impossible since, the commander would know this, and directly order someone to defend this place. Unless this wasn't a Eagle union ship in the first place." Belfast said, while deducting every possible question.

"That is indeed true, since project like this are heavily guarded, but my last guess would be Sirens involvement, doing another kind of experiment that went wrong, but the sirens are highly intelligent knowing that they always put extra measure went something wrong." Enterprise said, while being cautious.

"We have no clue to determine this situation except from him." Belfast said.

"That is true." Enterprise said, and she looked the man again, and this time she went on the front of the mans face to investigate more.

Until suddenly, the man opened his eyes revealing his deep orange eyes, causing Enterprise to step back which, everyone notice and ready their riggings if it got messy.

(Y/N) then notice there is a girl staring at her, which he stands up and with a confuse looked and notices thst his legs is still weak which he goes near the turret to put his left hand to balance himself to stand.

"Who are you?" (Y/N) said, while in a weakened state.

"My name is USS Enterprise from Azur lane." Enterprise stated her name. "Now-" Enterprise waa cutted off, by him.

"I see, Azur lane it seems I'm on a safe hands... I'm sorry for now, I need more time to restore myself take care of me for a while." (Y/N) said bluntly, while sliding down in the turret, and Enterprise quickly react by instinct and catch him, and to her surprise there is no barrier protecting him.

"I see, everyone let's return we have completed our missions. It seems he knows Azur lane, and gave us permission to take care of him for now, everyone let's pull him and return to base. He gave us the permission and now he doesn't deem us a threat." Enterprise said, and headed back to the base.

.
.
.
.
.

(Chapter 3 is done, so how was it?)