Chapter 6 ( Remastered)

Enterprise and (Y/N) are walking beside each other, and (Y/N) was looking around the base, as he was fascinated by the base, it was filled with joy and happiness which he has a felt a ache in his heart, but he doesn't know the reason.

Enterprise then lead (Y/N) in the dorms, where a massive buildings that is filled with people that are hanging out with each other. "This is the dorm buildings, this is where mostly the others lived, and since you are under my watch, my room is in here as well but that can wait." Enterprise said.

(Y/N) then nodden in respone, and followed Enterprise. Enterprise then lead him into the plaza of the place where there is a giant anchor on it, and saw a lot of people who are having fun and playing with each other.

"Wait, is that Enterprise and that person is awake." Javelin said, while looking at them and beside her where Laffey who is sleepy as always.

"The new who?" Laffey said, who is lazy trying to stay awake.

"The person we save from our investigation, dont't you remember?" Javelin said to Laffey.

"Laffey, doesn't remember most of it, but the person I remember half of it." Laffey said.

While Javelin was dumbfounded again, by Laffey's lazyness. "Eeh!?" Javelin said. "Come on Laffey, let's greet them!" Javelin remarks.

"Laffey is tired." she said.

Javelin then drags Laffey on her arm, and headed towards (Y/N), and Enterprise to greet them.

Which surprise (Y/N). "Enterprise! and the person we save." Javelin said. "Hello, is this really neccessary." Laffey added.

"Of course!" Javelin said, while smiling.

"Hello their Javelin, and Laffey his name is (Y/N) today he is our newest member of the base, so I do hope you can treat him well." Enterprise said.

(Y/N) then waves while smiling. "Nice to meet you." Said by (Y/N). "Nice to meet you as well! My name is javelin, and beside me is Laffey." Javelin said, while pointing at Laffey who is on the ground and sleeping.

"Is she alright?" (Y/N) said with a worried tone.

"Yes! excuse her behavior she's always like this." Javelin said.

"I don't mind it, since I'm happy to see so much carefree from her." (Y/N) said.

Suddenly, the others also greeted him, which he was surrounded and Enterprise then gave him a approval.

On the other hand, someone from the bushes was hiding, and her eyes are directly looking at the children, and she's breathing heavy.

"What are you doing Ms

"What are you doing Ms. Ark Royal?" Said by Belfast who is behind her

This cause Ark Royal to jump in surprise and scream for a second. "B-Belfast!? I'm not doing anything!" Ark Royal said.

While Belfast has a deadpanned expressions, and Ark Royal has a sweaty face. "How long have you been standing there!?" Ark Royal said.

"I just got here, and since I heard there is a new member from the base, it's natural for the maid to greet the new guest." Belfast said, which she looks around and found the male, and he was kneeling in the ground where he was surrounded by the D.D's and smiled as their friendly attitude, making (Y/N)'s ache goes away.

"It seems the new member is getting along with the others already." Belfast said, and headed towards the man. She then notices Enterprise behind (Y/N) who is guarding (Y/N).

"Ms. Enterprise it seems that person is friendly to the others." Belfast said to Enterprise.

"It seems so, and I notice on his body language he hesitated, until I gave him a approval to interact with the others, it seems he was like me in the past... Hesitated, until I was given a approval... a very discipline weapon." Enterprise said to Belfast, and cause Belfast to look at Enterprise.

"Enterprise..." Belfast said in a worried tone.

"Don't worry, I have already let go of that past of mine, it's time for me to move on. After all I will not be able to escape the past if I didn't keep moving." Enterprise added.

Belfast then smiled in relief, knowing she had already let go of the passed, where she treated herself to be a weapon.

"But to the topic, what did the commander said to him." Belfast asked Enterprise.

"He will be staying in my room for now until there is a available room he can use." Enterprise said to Belfast, and didn't mention where he did came from.

"Tell me, his origin is classified isn't it?" Belfast said, and stared at Enterprise.

"As always, you are right on point since denying that is already futile." Enterprise said.

"As expected, but we still need to be cautious, since you are his advisor my feeling of concern is slightly gone." Belfast said. While Enterprise smiled at her statement.

(Y/N) on the other hand, who is smiling yet his inside is still filled with darkness, and some of his fragments of memory is returning. He remembers a bunch of words, and he saw a giant building falling over, and dead bodies everywhere.

Where he endure his emotion, to not let out sad emotion and keep his stoic face while in pain.

The time passes by, and Belfast return first, and then it was already night, and the moon was already in the sky illuminating in the ocean.

Enterprise then lead the way to her dorms, where she currently living, and (Y/N) was surprise by the space of her room, it's massive. Her room is currently clean. She has a massive bedroom, and a couch.

"Make yourself at ease." Enterprise said, while (Y/N) on the other hand was still wasn't sure about this kind of proposal but he had no choice but to do it.

"Still hesitating?" Enterprise said to (Y/N)

"Yes, since I haven't experience this, So I will be in your care for now." (Y/N) said.

"I'll take the couch." (Y/N) said.

"Alright." Enterprise said.

(Y/N) then sit in the couch, and lie down and begun to rest himself, while Enterprise then headed to her own bed, and rest for the night.

On the other hand, outside the docks you could see Ayanami in the docks, where she goes to take a closer look in the ship of (Y/N) where she notices the deck is made of metal, which surprise her.

She keep exploring around the new ship, investigate on it, and headed back for now, and she had a feeling that if she went to go further, she would be in danger.

"Just a little bit more." Ayanami said on her thoughts.

.
.
.
.

(Chapter 6 is done, sorry for the late upload.)