Chapter 8 (Remastered)

You could see (Y/N) running through the docks, and beside him was Enterprise. (Y/N) has troubled expression once again, as he saw the armada of Sirens closing in the base, it reminds him of his past.

Which he clench his fist with rage and anger. This cause Enterprise to notice it, and tap his shoulders. "(Y/N) Control yourself." Enterprise said.

This cause (Y/N) to opened his eyes and calmed himself, getting enrage by this will cause him a terrible consequences.

"Thank you Enterprise." He said. While Enterprise nodded, and as they reached the docks, Enterprise then transform, you could see dozens of cubes appeared in the sky, and Enterprise absorbs the Mental Cube, and her riggings begun to materialize.

Which she landed on the sea, and begun gliding on it, with a bow on her hand aiming at the sirens.

While (Y/N) didn't transform but he just landed on his ship, the turrets of the ship begun aiming at the enemy siren. Which he focused and his eyes zoom into the enemy siren.

"FIRE!!" He said!

(That is how it looked like when he fired his Main Batteries, just change the turret

(That is how it looked like when he fired his Main Batteries, just change the turret.)

His Double 203mm cannon, begun firing Blue plasma cannon, that it penetrated the Sirens armor with ease, this cause everyone to be surprise.

The Sirens notice the danger, and everyone of the Sirens weapon begun aiming at (Y/N), which they retaliated by firing everything into him.

This cause (Y/N) to transform, and dozens of Mental cube appeared, and his riggings begun to materialized and on his arms was a hull of the ship that is shape like an eagle, and top of them was his 203mm, while on his back that is around his shoulders, was another Double 203mm on each shoulders.

While Akagi and Kaga was surprised by this sudden development of the Azur lane.

"To think they have such an advance ship." Kaga said.

"Yes indeed... but my power for love, is much more stronger... Ahahaha~" Akagi said, causing Kaga to be worried.

Then the Kansens begun to transform as well, and tries to repel the armada of sirens.

As they continue to counter the sirens, another wave of sirens appeared in the sky, and falling down in the battle, then (Y/N) point his arm in the portal, and his two eagles opened their mouths, and a cannon appeared, and fired two blue laser that pierce through the enemy armor, and along the way to the enemies back.

Causing everyone to be shocked at (Y/N)'s ability, and he notices that it was consuming too much energy, and was having trouble to control it.

Which he then begun to puff some smoke on his mouth, and panting heavily.

"This consume too much..." He said, while still pushing himself.

Then Enterprise support (Y/N) from behind, as he was in the point of falling down. "Relax for now, it seems your powers consume you too much." Enterprise said.

(Y/N) nodded, and retreat from the battlefield, and the Others begun pushing back the sirens to their defeat.

While Akagi was satisfied by the result, she then was very interested at the new ship that they encounter none the less, it was a male.

"I'm satisfied by this result, we shall retreat and report this to shikikan." Akagi said.

Kaga then nodded, and both of them retreat to their homeland, along with Ayanami.

While (Y/N), scanning around his area, and felt a sudden energy spike, where he quickly looked at the direction, but it disappeared quickly.

"What was that." He asked himself, while he was panting heavily. He looked around again, but he couldn't find anything.

"The two female with a fox trait had disappeared as well. How can they disappear that quick." He said to himself.

Then he notice a siren plane diving towards him, and strafing him with bullets, which (Y/N) then switch his secondary weapons to his AA guns, which they begun to fire very quick at decimated the siren plane.

He sigh in relief, he then jump and transform back to his normal ship, and a hundreds of wisdom cube begun to materialize in the sea and forming a ship, which he landed on it.

He then looked at how powerful are the Azur lane, and coordinated as well. They were discipline in warfare, as they don't hold back.

(Y/N) then notice Enterprise, who also finished her own job, she then transform back as well. "Its finish, let us return." Enterprise said.

(Y/N) nodded at her statement, and both of them return to the docks to park their ship.

Somewhere~

You could see a violet portal appeared, and 3 people emerge from that portal, it was Akagi, Kaga and Ayanami who had returned home.

Akagi was holding a Black Mental cube, on her hand. "Fufufu~ this was truly a precious device to have." Akagi stated.

"Nee-san." Kaga said with concern.

Ayanami on the other hand, was relief that they didn't have to fight, as she hated fighting.

"Now let us report to our shikikan-sama, that it was a glorious result, and a new enemy emerge the enemy." Akagi said.

Then on their way to meet their shikikan, they were greeted by the other Sakura Empire allies, as they were known for their feat, as they were the oldest as well. Ayanami was greeted by the others as well.

Then on their way to the office of their shikikan, Akagi lead the way by opening the door in the office, and revealing a female with admiral cap and coat.

"Shikikan-sama~ We have a report to announce." Akagi said.

She then put aside the papers she was holding, and she stand up from her seat, and her eyes turn serious

"Let us hear your report, Akagi-san." She said, while releasing a different kind of atmosphere, as it was heavy and powerful.

"Fufufu~ You will not be disappointed by the result Shikikan-sama!" She said.

(Chapter 8 is finished, also yeah it's quite short.)