Chapter 33🌴

Kim Seokjin looked at Kim Taehyung who was having his head down trying so hard not to cry infront of the people whom he cared. But he was just a human after all.

"I am sorry, Jinnie. But this guy has a clean background and no wonder that he used it as an advantage. The cops are on duty, but I don't think we can catch him." Jimin said the truth making the Taejin couple to lose their hopes.

After receiving Jin's message, Jimin started to do research about the given details with best hackers. But the person who cheated had never showed his face out. He had been dealing with some strangers and been using as his baits to steal people's money.

"It's my fault. I-I just can't digest that he had cheated other innocents too. Who would believe that I am a graduate from Cambridge when I got fooled?"

"Don't say that. You didn't get fooled with some random guy but we are here talking about an organization. It's a big group and they are professional." Jungkook tried to comfort Taehyung but the other simply shook his head in embarrassment.

"Thanks for this help, Minnie."

"It's no problem. And besides money isn't the problem here, Taehyung. So don't stress yourself. And Jin you got an appointment?" Jimin asked Jin who indeed gave a small nod. Like Jimin said, money was not a problem here. Jin was owning million dollar companies with several branches all around the Seoul.

But for Taehyung it was definitely big. He was not a person who used to spend money just like that. He knew that Jin would retrieve his money back in one or the other way. But his gift to Jin was gone.

"Yes, and we will leave. Bye Uncle and Jimin." Taehyung bowed to them before guiding Jin outside their house.

Jin was in his eighth month pregnancy and he was supposed to go to regular check ups. And so the Taejin couple had arrived to Seoul and spent some time in Jikook's house for breakfast. Jin was biting his lips by seeing Taehyung silent through out the ride. Jin didn't know what to say to comfort his boyfriend.

"Wow, the city is full of traffic." Jin broke the silence and awkwardly laughed while seeing the vehicles. He looked at Taehyung who gave a small smile for Jin's comment. Again Jin pouted when the other didn't speak at all.

The entire ride was silent with Jin trying to initiate a conversation but Taehyung shut him up with single word answers. Jin was feeling emotional with pregnancy and he was sensitive by Taehyung's act towards him.

"She is good, and you are good too. Are you having any pain or feeling nauseous?" The doctor asked Seokjin who slowly sat up on the bed after the check up. Taehyung guided his boyfriend to sit and gently pulled the shirt over his big belly.

"Weirdly no." The doctor was in fact stunned by Jin's smooth pregnancy. She had come across people who would complain about back pain or crazy cravings. But she was happy that Jin was taking this pregnancy very well.

"That's good to hear. You know usually many pregnant people wouldn't say that. May I know what you do in your house?" The doctor asked making Jin to blush by the compliment. Taehyung smiled in relief by hearing that Jin and baby were doing good. He was softly rubbing Jin's belly and couldn't wait for their daughter to come out.

"I go for a morning walk on the field, and play with birds and animals. My boyfriend would take me for a night walk on the farming land and we will enjoy the night sky. I don't cook but my friend feeds me well." Jin started to explain about his daily activities making the doctor to smile in excitement.

"Wow, so you are not from the city?"

"No. We live in a farmhouse situated in Daegu." Jin said proudly making the doctor and Taehyung to chuckle.

"No wonder that you are doing great. The clean air and calmness is making you feel good, Seokjin. And it's good for the baby too. Your due might me in a month or less than two. And please do contact before your due date. We would arrange here for you."

"Thank you, doctor." Taehyung and Jin bowed to the doctor and walked out of the hospital. They both were happy that their daughter was good and healthy.

Weirdly Jin was not having mood swings like many would have. He never snapped at Taehyung or bothered in nights for some weird cravings. Jin and their daughter were being obedient and spending everyday happily.

Jin was pouting all the way by seeing Taehyung not glancing at his side. Jin decided to look outside the window to feel less emotional. His eyes lighted up when he saw the big shopping mall. He knew that they hadn't done any baby shopping and they only received gifts.

"Can we go to the mall? I want to buy some baby products." Jin whispered hoping that Taehyung heard him. And soon his eyes lit with excitement by seeing Taehyung turning the car to the mall. Jin could see many people whispering and some taking photos of him.

Being a famous businessmen had it's own perks but right now he was not in the mood for it. Taehyung could feel the discomfort in Jin and he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend making the other to feel less tense.

Soon the Taejin couple found themselves in baby shops and buying cute dresses for the daughter. Jin couldn't help but to grab all those cute clothes that caught his eyes. Taehyung was holding himself from laughing by seeing how cute Jin looked while shopping.

The shop keeper's eyes were widened by seeing the amount of dresses and products that Kim Seokjin had bought.

"Mr. Kim, are you planning to buy the whole shop?" Taehyung teased Jin who instead rolled his eyes. He was not going to talk with the farmer who had been avoiding him the whole day.

"So you are not going to talk?" Jin huffed his breath and looked at Taehyung who had puppy eyes.

"Have some silent treatment for few hours, farmer. I want you to feel what I went through." With that Jin walked around the mall without bothered about Taehyung. But he knew that his boyfriend was following him back with lots of bags in his hand.