Chapter 35🌴

"How do I look? Tell me if it's not good, I will sue that person who tailored my dress." Kim Seokjin was looking at his image on the mirror and he was turning side to side to find any angles that made him look fat.

He didn't want to look big especially on this day.

That's right, today was the big day for Seokjin and Taehyung. No one expected that Kim Seokjin was the person who made the first move. But of course it was Jin, what else could they expect?

And to add top on cherry, Jin wanted to get married before giving birth to their daughter.

When the farmer kind of disliked the idea, he was made to sleep outside their bedroom for three days. Without cuddling his big teddy bear, Taehyung felt cold and empty. He decided not to make Jin emotional and cry over postponing the wedding.

That was the reason why, Kim Taehyung arranged a small wedding in his farmhouse backyard with his small family. Jin didn't want any press to invade his privacy, and so he agreed to the idea but only if his favorite animals and birds attended the wedding.

And now the farm house backyard was filled with chickens, geese, and pigs roaming around without caring about the wedding day. Though the Jikook couple found it odd by seeing the wedding guests, they were happy to see their Jin caring about other living beings.

"Calm down, Jinnie. You look beautiful. And your customized outfit looks perfect." Park Jimin tried to cool his best friend down who was having cold feet on his wedding day.

But Jin wasn't buying any words of his best friend. Of course Jin looked big with his nine months belly and he wasn't sure when he was going into labor.

He had discussed with their doctor, and they had given him due date which was supposed to be in next two weeks.

So Taehyung and Jin wanted to get married as quick as possible. With four chairs for the guests and for his pet animals they were free to walk around without any disturbances. The sun was about to set down, and Jin could feel his heart beat rising for every fucking second.

Kim Seokjin grabbed his phone from his table and dialed a person whom he could trust on this. Park Jimin furrowed his eyebrows by seeing Jin calling someone when he was about to walk down on the aisle.

"Who are you calling?" Jin ignored his friend's question and looked at the mirror by having his phone placed near his ears.

"Farmer, am I fat?" Was the first question, Jin asked when he heard the other person picking up his call. He heard a soft chuckle on the other side, making Jin to roll his eyes in annoyance.

"I am sure I showed you last week how light you are, Mr. Kim." Taehyung smirked by reminding Jin about their hot and steamy night that they both had last week. Jin was whining about his weight gain and accusing Taehyung for cheating on him.

But all Taehyung did was talking with Jimin about their wedding plan. The farmer decided to take the matter in his hands, and he made extra sure that Jin couldn't walk the next day after his rough love.

"I-I remember. But that was last week. I have gained more in the past seven days." Jin pouted even more by not being able to sleep with Taehyung for the last one week. They both decided not to have sex until marriage, to keep the things spice up.

They wanted to do on their wedding night, and devour and wreck each other by not touching each other for one week.

"Mr. Kim, if you aren't walking down the aisle right now, I will come there and show everyone that you are breath taking. Do you want me to do that, Mr. Kim? Is that what you want? "

Though Jin loved the idea of getting fucked by Taehyung right now, he wanted to get married more. He could feel his arousal in the air and he tried to control his hormones from not whining by those words.

"I will come down, farmer. You better keep your words." With that Jin hung the call and smiled by seeing his image on the mirror. He knew that Taehyung always made him feel special and never once had he mentioned about his weight gain.

Of course Jin had gained extra pounds, by eating tubs of ice cream and chicken. But he convinced himself that it was the baby and it was half truth and half lies.

Jin widened his eyes when he heard the music for the groom. He looked aside to see Jimin giving him the eye smile.

"Ready, Jinnie?" Jimin asked while holding his best friend's crooked fingers. Kim Seokjin left a heavy sigh and looked at the mochi guy with a beautiful smile. With a firm nod, Jin joined his arm around Jimin's and started to walk outside the bedroom.

Jin looked behind the glass door to see his beautiful birds and animals walking around, his uncle Jungkook holding a hen. It was the first baby chick that Jin took care of, and he wanted to make it special with her.

Jimin and Jin walked outside the farm house, and they were welcomed by soft green grass. Jin looked up to see Hoseok clapping his hands happily and standing beside his man.

There his man was. Kim Taehyung standing there with a boxy grin on his face. His best man was Hoseok who was standing next to him, and Jungkook holding the hen next to Hoseok.

Jin gulped by seeing around his wedding guests and he felt emotional. He was happy that his farm animals were there for his wedding. Jin felt a small nudge from Jimin, and he looked in front of him to see Taehyung walking towards him.

"May I have your hands, Mr. Kim?" Jimin smiled by the soft gesture and with a small peck on Jin's cheeks, he placed Jin's hands over Taehyung's one. Taehyung smoothly rubbed with his thumb and leaned down to Jin's ear.

"You are ethereal, Mr. Kim. And all mine." Taehyung whispered before biting Jin's earlobe who squealed a little. Jin felt himself blushing over the compliment.

He had heard many compliments, but coming from the farmer always made him so special.

Never did Kim Seokjin expected his life would change after coming to a farm house. But he needed one person for him to realize his true self. And it was Kim Taehyung.

His soon to be husband, and the father of their baby.