15

»«

»«

It's been 1 month since y/n work as a secretary, same was happening between y/n and jungkook.. Here's y/n, working in her office, typing on the keyboard and finishing files.

Jungkook distance between her, watching her.."The meeting is in 5 minutes, jungkook" Said y/n,  "Thank you for the reminder, baby" He come towards her, she stand up and plant wet kisses on his jaw.

"We need to go now" She said as she stopped kissing him, she grabbed the clipboard and a pen..As they go to the meeting room, people inside greet them both.

The meeting was starting, jungkook was discussing all the details of the new product they're gonna make, y/n can't take her eyes off jungkook..Y/n thought that he is ethereal, he's such a handsome one.

Jungkook take a glimpse of her, he grin when he saw y/n stare at her, she looked away sheepishly.."Anyway, i also have another news" He run his hair back as he said.

"I'm not going to be here in 2 days since i have a meeting in france, i have to stay there in 1 week..So please do your thang in here, okay?" The employees nod, while y/n stood there, flustered and surprised, "Impressive, any questions? Anyone? Clarifications or suggestions?" They didn't answer.

"Then, i shall end the meeting right here..Thank you" He didn't mind to bow, he just signaled y/n to go back to their office..She slowly go to him.

As they entered in the office, y/n was about to ask him so many questions, "Jungkook..You didn't tell me that you're going to france?" He scoffed, "With you" He simply replied, sipping his wine.

"Oh god i have a lot of questions to ask you-" A ringtone was heard on jungkook's phone, he answered it.."Bonjour?", "It must be the CEO he's meeting with" Y/n mumbled.

"Ah d'accord, merci" Y/n quite understand a bit since she modeled in france louis vuitton, "Be ready, it'll be tomorrow..", "Huh? Why is that?" She tilt her head, "They will have another meeting of a company in 2 days so he reschedule it tomorrow" She nod.

"So, I'm going back home to pack..Do you want a ride?" Y/n hesitated, "Um i-", "Or you'll ride me?" He said with a small smirk, "Okay, give me a ride then, but I'll ride yours later" She tried to be dirty alone with him.

He lick his lips, "Ah such a tease, come on now baby" She nod and followed him, when they were about to go out to the company, people were gossiping about them.."Why is y/n following him until out of the company? Are they dating or something?", "I saw jungkook and y/n going in his car together"