Fights

Alright. The fun part was out of the way, now came the difficult bit.

  Telling the others.

   I really dreaded this, so much so that my friends nearly had to physically drag me along to get me to talk to them. Our plan was simple, leave a small note informing a pre determined group of friends to several of us on "Urgent Business."

   Not everyone got people to talk to, it was determined based on how well you could explain without violently sobbing. Or in Schlatt's case, violently cursing. Fitz got Swagger and Toby, John was given Smii7y and Racc, Cooper got Jay and Matt, and I got a shitty school lunch while I waited.

   This rich school food is still ass.

   I bit into a "hamburger," recoiling at the taste. Tapping my foot anxiously I waited. And waited. And waited.

   "Are you fucking kidding me?" I muttered to myself, trying to still speak quietly over the din of my headphones.

   "Oh I'm sorry your highness." I heard a voice say behind me. In a panic I switched off my music and turned around to see a smug John. Behind him were a very disheveled Smii7y and Racc.

   "So I take that it went... extraordinarily well." I made finger quotes for that last part, glancing at a confident John and my friend's tear stained faces. I helplessly reached into my backpack and pulled out a bubblegum, awkwardly handing it to Racc who took it just as awkwardly.

   I heard footsteps behind me and spun around to see Fitz, Toby, and an extremely confident Swagger. His voice was muffled from his knight-like black mask, but he was talking with his hands moving extravagantly about and the others seemed to be resenting him.

   "I fucking knew it! I fucking called it!" I heard a whiff of what he was saying, and instinctively rolled my eyes.

   "Oh no." John looked at me, sighing.

   "John. John. Remember the time I said that this school was pay to win? It was like a month ago when we were all at-" He talked, a glimmer in his eyes. Surprising for someone who had just been told his life was a lie.

   I dramatically banged my head against the table, groaning at Swagger's sheer tone deafness, only to have my chin gripped and pulled up. Looking upwards at whatever douche-bag seemed to be picking a fight, I locked eyes with Cooper who looked uninterested.

   "We're done." He said, gesturing backwards. I pulled his hand off my face and shoved it to his chest.

   "Great. How are we feeling class?" I said sarcastically, to be greeted by a unanimous wail. Looking over the sea of faces, which was a little difficult considering some of their heights, I saw a group of befuddled teens who weren't sure what to do anymore. But I also saw something else, I saw a group of kids with nothing to lose.

   "I can't believe it's real." Toby muttered under her breath, her school uniform was ripped at the cuffs likely due to an impulsive 'fuck this school' reaction.

   "Neither can I, I hear that fucking phone call in my dreams." Mason ran his hands down his face.

   "Alright. Now you're all caught up we have to start working." Schlatt said curtly.

   "Jesus Christ dude... can you chill out the business man for a fucking second?" Matt said. He sounded so small, his voice cracking as he spoke, "I know you've had more time to process everything but give us a break."

   "Do you want to fuck over this school or not? You can process it later." He replied, his voice filled with malice, a sneer forming on his face.

   "Calm down." Smii7y looked at him, his cheeks marked with the residue of tears, "You're not usually like this."

   "Whatever. Fuck this. If you all want to be fucking cowards then cry me a river. I'm leaving." He practically bit at us, his calm composer slipping as anger broke through.

   "Schlatt!" Jay said in surprise, only to have Schlatt give him a look that shut him up quickly.

   "I'll do this my fucking self." He stormed out, but not before staring me in the eyes and whispering so that only I can hear, "Figure this out on your own 'would be failing' student."

   He said that in reference to my true grades, and it left a deep cut. I tightened my fist in annoyance before I felt my fingers being uncurled. Looking over at Fitz, he nodded with understanding.

   "You clamped your nails so tight you started bleeding." He said, holding up my hand as proof. Four trickles of blood ran down my hand but I looked back at him without thanks but instead with anger.

   "Don't fucking touch me." I squinted my eyes, "I'm getting a slushie."

   I walked out without a second thought. Maybe it was selfish of me to do that, but I didn't care. Nothing mattered.

(A/N: Aha I'm back! Also look who found a way to write Schlatt out of the story)