Roc Imagine ! Perfect Stranger ~ Better Freak ;)

You Walked Down The Isle In Walgreens Looking For Condoms . You Didnt See Any , So You Tapped The Nearest Worker On The Shoulder . He Turned Around Looking You Up And Down Licking His Lips . You Took In His Muscles , Short Curly Hair , And Purly White Smile . You Bit Your Lip And Twirled The Tips Of Your Hair . You Looked At His Nametag That Read "Roc"

Roc Licked His Lips Somemore And Bit His Lip "mm . May I Help You ? "

You Smirked And Spoke To Him Slowly And Suductivly "mmhmm . Yes . You . Can . ;) Btw . My Names Y/N"

"Whachu Need Ma ?"

"Uhhh . I Wanted To Know Where You Keep Your Condoms " You Smirk At Him As His Eyes Widen .

"Follow Me Beautiful" He Grabs Your Hand And Walks You To Another Isle Stopping In Front Of A Section Of Condoms . "You Know Which One To Get?"

You Shook Your Head No . "I Want One That Doesnt Take The Feeling Away ."

You Saw A Buldge Appear In Roc's Pants .

"I Suggest These Then" He Hands You A Box Of Trojans .

"Hmm ... Do These Break Easily ?" You Slowly Walk Up To Him , Grabing And Rubbing The Buldge In His Pants . He Groaned ( Have You Ever Heard A Boy Groan ? Ugh . Sexiest Thing Ever) .

He Picked You Up , And You Let Out A Squeal At How Strong He Was . He Whispered In Your Ear "Only One Way To Find Out ."

He Took You To The Emplyee Bathroom And Began Kissing You . You Put The Box Of Condoms On The Floor And Deepened The Kiss , Adding Toung . Roc Picked You Up And Put You On The Sink . You Lifted His Shirt Off And Ran Your Finger Down His Abs . You Pulled Away From The Kiss And Kissed His Abs One By One . He Groaned And Pushed The Hair Out Of Your Face . When You Were Done , Roc Unbottoned Your Pants And Rubbed Your Cl*t Through Your Lace Panties . You Threw Your Head Back And Moaned . Roc Kissed Your Neck , Leaving Hickeys . He Took His Hand Out Your Pants And Licked His Fingers . Then , He Pulled Your Pants Off . You Hopped Off The Counter And Dropped To Your Knees , Pulling Down Roc's Pants . You Kissed His D*ck Through His Boxers . He Took Off Your Shirt And He Groaned Loud .

"Ugghh . Y/N , That Feels Good Baby" He Threw His Head Back And Closed His Eyes .

You Pull Down His Boxers And Licked His Tip , Teasing Him And Making Him Harder . He Groaned .

"Dont Tease Me Baby . "

"Mmm . Im Sorry Baby . I Dont Think Youre Hard Enough For Me Yet . But I Got Something For You" You Picked You Your Purse And Searched Through It . While You Did That Roc Kissed Your Neck . You Pulled Out A Purples Vibrator , And Smirked At Him .

His Eyes Widend And He Smirked Back , Taking The Vibrator From You . He Puts You Back On The Sink , Turning It On And Rubbing It Outside Your Panties .

"Mmmm .. Rooccc ."

"I Like It When You Moan My Name Mami . Do It Again"

"Mmmmm .. Roooccccc . Take Them Off Baby PLEASE "

He Removes Your Panties And Massages Your Cl*t With The Vibrater .

"OH . MY . GOD !! ROOOCCCC !"

He Continues That While Spelling His Name In Your Cl*t .

" AHHH . FUUUCCKKK !!!! "

No One Has Ever Made You Feel Like That Before . You Feel An Orgasm Building Up Inside You .

"ROC !!!! BABY , IM GONNA CUUUMMM !!! "

He Pushes The Vibrator Harder Into Your Cl*t And Toung Fucks You . You Cum In His Mouth .

"My Turn " You Smirk And Drop To Your Knees . You Lick All Your Juices Off The Vibrator And Turn It Back On .

"What Are You Gonna Do With That?" Roc Asks .

"Shhh... Let Mami Get To Work ." You Place The Vibbrator On His Tip And Kiss The Sides , Leaving Hickeys .

"Ughhhh . Shit Y/N ."

"You Like That Baby ?"

"Ughh . Hell Yeah . You Gon Make Me Cum Before I Get Inside You"

"I Want You Inside Me Now . " You Turned The Vibrator Off And Ent Over The Handicapp Rails ( Why Do They Have Those In The Emplyee Bathrooms If Workers Cant ... AND You Dont Curr . You Wanna Get Back To The Story .. I Understand ... ) Roc Slipped On The Trojan And Entered You Slowly , Then Going In A Little Faster .

"Ahhh ! ROooc ! Faster Baby ! Go Faster "

Roc Started Pounding You Harder Than Anyone Ever Has .

"AHHHHH !!! FUUUCCKKKK !! GO DEEPER !!!"

Roc Pulled Out Slowly And Rammed In Fast And Deep , Hitting Your Spot .

" Shit Y/N You Tight As Fuck Baby ! "

"MMMMMM !!! Loosen Me Up Then !! "

Roc Went In Full Force Pounding You Harder And Harder With Every Stroke

"AHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH !!! ROC PULL MY HAIR BABY !! PULL IT !!"

"You Want Me To Pull Your Hair ? You Gotta Beg For Me "

"MMMM ROCCC BABY !! PLEASE PULL MY HAIR PLEASSSEEEE !?!"

Roc Grabbed A Handfull Of Your Hair And Pulled It Making You Moan Louder . Roc Grunted As You Tightened Around Him . Soon , Both Of You Climaxed , Yall Got Dressed , And Exchanged Numbers.

The End ! :) This Is Chrissy ! I Had To Go First And Show Kala How To Make It Exiting ! -Smh- All The Nasty Things That Come Out Her Mouth And She Cant Even Write Something Like THIS ! Oh Lawd ! I WISH Roc Would Do Something Like That To Me ! I Would Sexually DESTROY That Kid And .... Yall Dont Care ... Anyway ! Vote ! And Inbox Us Those Requests ! :3