Roc Imagine For Mikayla ! :) Mikayla__Babee

You Were Sleeping On The Plane . You're On Your Way To Miami , With Your Boyfriend, Roc. Y'all Are Going To See Your Mom. She Hasn't Seen You In A While And You Thought It'd Be Fun To Go See Her. But Anyway, You're Sleeping On The Plane. You Feel A Hand Rubbing You Leg. -_- Roc. Roc Whispers In Your Ear.

"Baby! "

"Hm? "

"Meet Me In The Bathroom In 5 Minutes!" You Know What He Wants. But You're So Tierd.

"Mmm .. Baby, Im Tired! " You Whined.

"And Im Horny " He Whined Back.

You Opened Your Eyes And Turned To Him. He Was Biting His Lip, And Licking Them. That Turned You On. You Ran Your Fingers Threw Your Hair And Sighed.

"Okay. Fine. " You Playfully Rolled Your Eyes.

Roc Smiled, And Kissed Your Neck. "See You In Five" He Winked And Made His Way To The Bathroom.

You Sprayed Minty Breath Spray In Your Mouth, And Put On Chapstick, And Lipgloss Before Getting Up To Go To The Bathroom. You Opened The Door Quickly, And Entered The Bathroom. Roc Didn't Even Give You Time To Say Anything. He Just Kissed You, Hard. The Kiss Was Pasionate, But Lustful .. If That Makes Since? The Bathroom Was Kinda Small, So It Got Hot In There Fast .. Roc Picked You Up And Sat You On The Bathroom Sink. He Pulled Off Your Shorts, And Moved Your Panties To The Side. He Stuck Two Fingers In.

"Hmm .. Not Wet Enough Yet" He Smirked. He Rubbed It Slowly, While He Kissed You. You Moaned Through The Kiss. You Pushed Him Off Slowly, And Pulled His Pants And Boxers Down . You Dropped To Your Knees, Not Wasting Any Time Stroking Him, And Deep Throating As Far As You Could Without Dieing ._. Roc Groaned Your Name, And Gathered All Your Hair ; Making Sure It Was Out The Way. He Pushed Himself Farther Into Your Mouth, Making Sure He Didn't Choke You.

"Uhhh! Mikaylaaa !" He Groaned, Lowly. "Shit! Faster, Babe" You Bobbed Your Head Quickly With Him In Your Mouth. "Fuckk! Im Bout Ta Bust" Roc Breathed Out. You Went Faster. Roc's Legs Were Getting Weak. You Could Tell Because He Began Leaning On The Wall For Support. Within About 10 Seconds, Roc Grunted Loud, And Released In Your Mouth. You Swallowed It And Opened Wide, Showing Roc It Was All Gone. His Eyes Widened And He Quickly Picked You Up, And Sat You Back On The Sink. He Entered You Roughly, Making You Gasp. He Pounded You Harder And Harder To Your Request. Your Moans Turned To Screams, Your Screams Turned To Squeels, And Those Turned To You Not Even Able To Make A Sound. You Were Sure The Whole Plane Heard What Was Going Down In This Bathroom.

"R-Roc ! Im About To C-C-C -Uhhhhhhh" Before You Could Finish, The Warm Liquid Came Pouring Out Of You. Roc Cleaned You Up, You Cleaned Him Up, And Y'all Returned To Your Seats. Everybody Was Staring. But Who The Hell Cares? Roc Didn't. So t(._.t)

Hey Hey Hey! Its Chrissy! Mikayla, Boo I Hope You Likeyy!

-_- People. WHY Are There Still People Putting Requests In The Comments ? I TOLD Y'all. We Are NOT Accepting Those. INBOX ONLY ! Y'all Can Read This WHOLE Imagine, And COMPLETLY Understand EVERYTHING That's Happening ... BUT You Don't Understand What Inbox Only Means? Feel Free To Comment ANYTHING Except Requests .. All Requests In Comments Will Be Read, But Ignored ... #SorryNotSorry ! Kay? Kay. Byee!