Ray And Princeton Imagine For KiKi ! _G0ldenKissess

You Blushed And Looked At Your Schoolwork . The Two Cutest Boys In School Have Been Staring At You Since The Begining Of Class. You've Only Been Here About 2 Weeks . You Don't Even Know Their Names! They Were Both Really Cute To You . You've Also Been Hearing Rumors About Them. People Were Saying That They Love Threesomes! They Even Had A Threesome With Some Girl That Goes To The School. They Were Seniors. You Were A Softmore (Spellcheck) . Why Would They Want You?

The Bell For The End Of Class Rung . You Got Your Books, And Walked To Your Locker. When You Closed Your Locker, Both Boys Were Standing There. You Raised A Brow At Them.

"Can I Help You?" You Smirked At Them.

"What's Yo Name, Ma?" The One With The Two Braids Asked.

"KiKi .." You Put Your Hand On Your Hip ."Why?"

"Mm. I Like This One" The One With The Big Curly (Sexy,Poofy,Sexy,Pullable,Sexy,Sexy Ass) Afro. "My Name Is Prince. PrinceTON, If You Nasty ;)"

"My Name Ray, Or Ray 2wice If You Nasty. ;)"

"Haha. Cute. " You Chuckled. "What Y'all Want?"

"You, Mami .. " Princeton Rubbed Your Hip, And Ray Kissed Your Neck. You Held In A Soft Moan.

"W-What Are Y'all Doing? " Neither Of The Boys Answered. Both Of Their Hands Explored Your Body. And Shit ... You Wasn't About To Stop Them. The Bell For The Beginning Of Class Rung , Causing You To Jump A Little.

"U-Um . I Should .. Um .. Get To Class. " You Stuttered, Slightly Pulling Away From Them. Princeton Did A Little Puppy Dog Face.

"Are You Sure You Don't Wanna Hang With Us For A Bit? It'll Be Way More Fun Than Going To Class " He Rubbed Your Arm. You Thought For A Second. Hmm .. Pre-Calculus .. Or Threesome With 2 Sex Gods......... Sex Gods It Is!

"Um. Okay . I Can Hang. " Ray Smiled A Big Toothy Smile ...... You Wish Deep Down In The Back Of Your Heart, That He Would Never Do That Again. Cuz Seriously ... Them CHOMPAASSS! ( A/N I Love Ray. I Really Do. But .... Sorry. Let Me Turn Down On My Nigga One Time)

They Each Grabbed One Of Your Hands , And Lead You To A Red Mustang . You And Prince Sat In The Back While Ray Drove . Prince Began Feeling On You . First , He Just Touched Your Waist , And Kissed Your Neck . You Moaned A Little Encouraging Prince To Lift Up Your Skirt , And Rub Over Your Clit Through Your Lacey Panties . You Moaned Out Loud .

"Shit Princeton !" He Smirked .

"Sensitive Clit ? This Should Be Fun"

Ray Looked Through The Review Mirror . "Aye You Migga ! (Mexican Nigga) Don't Go Discoverin Shit Without Me !"

"Shutup Ray ." Prince Mumbled , In Your Neck . His Breath Sent Chills Down Your Spine .

"Shutup My Ass . I Aint Playin Wit You" Ray Mumbled , A Little Salty .

Prince Layed You Down On The Seat , And Climbed On Top Of You . He Kissed Your Forehead . Then Your Lips . Then Your Neck . Then Your Chest . Your Stomach . Then Right Where Your Skirt Starts . He Came Back Up , Licking Your Stomach , Slowly .

"Mmm." You Managed .

The Car Pulled Into A Driveway , And Stopped .

"Okay , Prince . You Done , Dammit . Get Out My Car ." Ray Closed His Door , Getting Out .

Princeton Gave Your Stomach One Last Kiss , And Opened Your Door , Then Helped You Up , And Out Of The Car .

.......

When Yall Walked Inside The Condo , While Prince Closed The Door , Ray Lead You Down A Long Hallway . Yall Passed About 4 Or 5 Doors Before He Actually Opened One . The Room Was So Beautiful . (Pic On Side)