Roc Imagine For Nika :) lil_MissMisfit

"Psstt! Babe? " Your Boyfriend, Roc, Whispered. You Heard Him, But You Knew Exactly What He Wanted ,So You're Gonna Make Him Work For It.

"....."

"Nika!?" He Whispered And Shook You Twice.

"Huh?" You Answered In A Fake Sleepy Voice.

"Im Hard ..." He Whined.

"Okay? What You Want Me To Do About That? " You Sat Up, And Rubbed Your Eyes.

"You Already Know ..." He Rubbed Your Inner Thigh. He Knows It Turns You On When He Does That. He Leans In And Kisses You, Slowly. Soon The Kiss Went From Slow, To Lustful. Roc Pulled Away And Kissed Your Neck, Making You Moan Softly. You Don't Wanna Wake Up Your Mom, And Little Sister Because Roc Wasn't Even Supposed To Be There. Roc Grabbed Your Hand And Placed It On Zilla . You Squeezed It And Rubbed It Slowly, Making Roc Grunt, And Groan Your Name.

"Uhh. Shit Mika!"

"Shhh! My Mom And My Sister Are Asleep.."

"Nobody Told You Do Grab Me Like That" He Smirked And Climed On Top Of You, Kissing You Neck Somemore While He Rubbed You Cl*t Outside Of Your Thin, And Short Shorts. You Threw Your Head Back And Moaned Quietly. Roc Took Off Your Shorts, And Shirt Leaving You In Just Panties. He Kissed You From Your Lips, To Your Neck, To Your Chest, And Your Stomach. He Licked Your Cl*t On The Outside Of Your Seethough Lace Panties, Then Kissed It. You Moaned Just A Little Louder.

"Shh! Babe, Your Mom And Sister Are Asleep.." Roc Mimicked You.

"Shutup" You Said. He Smiled And Went Back To Work . Roc Glided His Toung Back Over Your Panties. Then He Flicked His Toung Really Fast. You Put A Pillow Over Your Face, And Moaned. Roc Chuckled, And Finally Took Your Panties Off. You Watched As He Pulled Them Off With His Teeth. You Giggled. Roc Opened Your Legs A Little More, And Licked The Inside Of Your Thigh. You Moaned, And Bit Your Lip. Rocky Put One Finger Inside You, Teasing You. You Whimpered. Roc Chuckled, And Put Another One In. You Gasped Loudly, And Put The Pillow Back Over Your Face. Roc Pulled His Fingers In And Out Of You, Slow At First, Then Faster, And Faster. You Held Back Your Moans As Best As You Could, But He Kept Hitting Your Spot. After 3 Mintutes Of Muffled Moans Into The Pillow, Roc Stopped. He Stripped Himself And Slid On A Condom. He Pushed Himself Inside Of You Slowly, And Your Eyes Went To The Back Of Your Head.

"Fuck! Nika, Baby .. You Still Tight As Fuck" Roc Groaned. "You Feel So Good" He Went At A Faster Pace.

"Uhh Shit! You Make Me Feel Good, Papi" YOU whispered Against His Neck. That Seemed To Motivate Him, Because He Went Faster. You Bit The Pillow Trying To Keep From Moaning . "Uhhh Roc! You're Gonna Make Me C-" And That's All You Got Out Before The Warm Liquid Came Pouring Out Of You , At The Same Time You Felt Another Warm Liquid Shoot Into The Condom. Roc Did 5 More Slow, Long Strokes And Pulled Out Of You. He Colapsed On The Bed, And Kissed Your Sweaty Forehead.

...

...

...

...

...

Roc Sat Up And Smiled At You.

"Round 2 ?" He Asks

The End! This Chicaa Has Been Waiting A While For This Imagine, Huh ? Sorry :/ Hope You Liked It, Tho!

:D Oh, Btw. This Is Chrissy. Me And Kayla Are Gonna Be Working On Imagines Until ALL Of The Requests Are Posted. There Are Currently EIGHT Drafts On This Book ._. And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Give Us Some REALLY Good Settings! The House Thing Is Getting Laame! But A House Is The Default Setting If You Don't Give Us One .... SO GIVE US ONE! Bye Bye!

#MoonwalkerLoveey