CHAPTER:3 (PART:1)

Consequences

Bondita packed her bags and was leaving.

Bondita's POV (in hindi)

"Jis ghar me mai Dulhan ban kar ayi thi.....jis ghar ko maine mere or mere pati babu ka ghar mana tha....vo sab swang tha.....sab jhuth tha, sab dikhawa tha......na hi mai is ghar ki bahu thi...or na hi kisiki patni"

POV'S Ends

All are shedding tears .

Bondita comes to Anirudh and touch his feet, he placed his hands on her head...while trying to hide his tears.

"AJ to ap sabse jayada khush honge na.....qki apke sir ka bojh jo hat jayega.....jiske karan ap na hi ek acchi zindagi ji paye or na hi apko apna pyaar mila......par ab....ab jab vo bojh hi hat jayegii to ap sab kuch kar payenge.....aisho Aram ki zindagi ji payenye...apni patni ke sath reh payenge...pati patni ka rishta bana payenge....." said Bondita with a broken voice.

Anirudh can't control anymore he went to corner.

Bondita went to Kaka and touch his feet.

"Bahu....mat jaooo......" said Kaka crying.

"Nhi Kaka yaha....pal pal marne se to accha mai ek hi baar mar jau...ab is ghar me ghutan hone lagi hai.....dum ghuta hai.....ab mai yaha nhi ruk sakti" replied Bondita.

Batuk came and said "Baudiii....tum...." before he said something more,he was interrupted by Bondita. "Sirf Bondita....baudi nhi hu ab mai tumhari....ab baudi koi or hai" said Bondita.

"Bondita matt jaoo plzzzz......tum to meri dost ho na...fir mai kiske sath khelunga...kiske sath School jaumga....kiske sath mastiya karunga...???" Asked Batuk.

"Ab mai tumhare sath nhi khel paungi par tumhe kabhi bhulungii nhi chhote zamindar" replied Bondita to which Batuk smiled and in no time he hugged Bondita.....all were stunned especially Anirudh. But all were shocked when Bondita hugged him back....and Anirudh was continuously staring Bondita without a blink.

They parted ,Bondita bid a good bye to Som,Batuk and KSJ and left.

No one had the power to speak....to control there tears they went to there room and cried hard....except Sampurna and Manorama.

Anirudh went to Bondita's room and found it messy....glasses were broken....and blood was all around.....he then recognised that it was Bondita's blood .....he then realised that ,how much pain he gave to Bondita......he make a bubbly and talkative girl to a silent girl....he cried and cried.....his heart was broken, he was totally broken from inside...his life was taken away.....his Bondita was gone....his jine ki wajah was taken away from him only because of him.

On the other hand ,Bondita went to hostel.....were she was supposed to live without her pati babu.....she went to her room and unpacked her bags..., she changed her dress and then take out his pati babu's, his rakshak babu's pic....not his rakshas babu's pic....but his rakshas babu was also hers. She take his pic and placed in her heart and cried for his biristara babu.

______________________

Hola guys, Happy Holi.

A colourful message to a colourful person, for a colourful day, in a colourful way,as a pray, that the colourful ray, forever stay.❤

I know it's a small update....will update the next part soon....✔

Do vote, and comment ur views......till than byeeee😘❤

Your Author
Rishika 💜