Chapter 21

Kacchan POV

I turn my head to see deku . Right now I'm shitting bricks because the situation doesn't look the best for me right now. I'm on one knee holding a wedding ring to pink cheeks , right after confessing my little proposal speech that was meant for deku to her. I jump and I tell deku it's really no what it looks like.
" really Kacchan it's not what it looks like, you use one of the most cliche I've just been caught lines ever to exist. If you're going to cheat at least give me a better line than that!!" No really it's not what it looks like this ring and proposal is all for you I promise I came over to pink checks house to make sure it was perfect. " yeah deku I don't even find bakugou an ounce of attractive to me he's an angry Pomeranian that needs a muzzle " pink cheeck yells. Normally I would fucking attack her for calling me an angry Pomeranian especially one who needs a muzzle but I need everything to back me up in this position I don't want her to ever think I would cheat on her especially with her best friend.

Deku's POV

No Kacchan I can't ever forgive you for what you did to me I thought you loved me y'know what I don't ever want you to look at me or talk to me or ikki ever again!! , " deku please don't leave I told you that it's not what it looks like I love you and ikik you guys are my world , just like you're the only women for me the only person I'm willing to spend the rest of my days with. Why would I cheat on you with pink cheeks who fucking looks like Kirby only with brown hair. When I have your sweet, caring, sexy self. He says with desperation in his eyes. My angry face soon turns to a smile I let out a chuckle, She does look like Kirby doesn't she. Don't worry Kacchan I didn't think you cheated you and uraraka aren't those type of people.I just wanted to see your reactions. Sorry if I scared you too bad. I do accept you proposal Would love to be the women you grow old with I kiss his cheek " phew I thought that you thought I was trying to steal bakugou-kun away from you because you'd be dead wrong I would never hurt my broccoli looking best friend ever." Most likely calling me a broccoli because of the Kirby joke. She says with a cheerful smile. What broccoli I'm not a- "yes you are" they say in union. Hmph I can never win can I. Uraraka chuckles and goes off to get ikiki leaving me and Kacchan alone.
~Silence~
Uh Kacchan why are you so quiet what's wrong? He looks at me with a glare his red eyes siring straight in me I shiver. He doesn't respond and before I could open my mouth to say something else uraraka comes out with a still sleeping ikiki. I go to get him but Kacchan stops me he says " pink cheeks do me a favor a watch him the rest of the night we'll pay you. Me and deku are gonna celebrate tonight becoming fiancée." Uraraka smiles " of course I can you too have a fun time" she walks off to put ikiki back. She has his baby bag with food, clothes, diapers, and toys so I'm not too worried. What I'm worried about is Kacchan.

Bakugou POV

Pink cheeks we're leaving thanks for taking care of our brat. I turn to deku and grab her arm and drag her out of pink cheeks house and into my car. When I come in I can tell she's nervous she starting to mutter and fidget I start the drive home " uhhh Kacchan we're we going?" Home.
"Why are we going home? Especially without our baby." Because we don't want to bother him. "From what may I ask?" From you getting fucked I mean you're pretty loud because you can't keep that little mouth of yours from shutting up when I'm fucking you into our mattress I turn and smile. Her face turns bright red " I'm in trouble aren't I." Yup. " you're not gonna go easy on me are you" Nope. " is it because of my prank?" Yup, don't worry baby I grab under her chin and turn her head to me and I look at her the red stop light cascading over us, I put my thumb on her lip you're gonna make up for it using that delicious body yours.

Deku's POV

I open my mouth and suck on his thumb a little, I can't wait. By the way the lights green Kacchan he Tched , and steps on the gas trying to get home as quick as possible.

Soooo.......yeah I'm alive I know crazy right It's been I long ass time I hope that those who still read this book of mine finds this new chapter good and continue to read because in a few more chapters the book is coming to an end. I'm so sorry you guys had to wait this long school is really kicking my ass and all I wanna do these days is stay wrapped up as a burrito and sleep hopefully you're not feeling the same and I hope you have a good day

Love k,