Chapter 20

Kirishima's POV
There he was bakugou katsuki. My best friend, on one knee looking me with eyes full of love. " will you marry me"  I give a big toothy smile and say in a girly voice of course kacchan why wouldn't I marry a big strong manly man like you. He than throws a pillow at my face and screams " DO YOU WANT TO DIE SHITTY HAIR"  BWHAAA!! I sorry it's just you had such a serious look I couldn't help my self I laughed. "shitty hair this is serious this proposal has to be perfect" I know I know but don't you think I'm the wrong person you should be talking to like I don't know talking to her best friend. " I thought about that but then I realized that if I tried telling pink cheeks she would start freaking out and asking so many dumbass question" he said. Well it's definitely better than me, unless you wanna try what we just did over again. " you know what, I'll just take my chances with pink cheeks" he said. Well bye kacchan I say in a girly voice. Bakugou  stopped in his tracks and grabbed my face and made an explosion.

Kacchan's pov

He drops to the floor holding his face " ahhh!! what hell" he shouted. I gave you a warning it's your fault you didn't take it shitty hair anyway I'll take your advice see you next time. I walk out of his house and got into my car. Around 20 minutes later I get there and text her I'm outside.  She opens her door and waves, "hello bakugou- kun" she smiles hey pink cheeks " so what did you want to talk about" she says. Well I wanted your help with something. She gives a confused look " why me? wouldn't you ask deku-San or kiri like you always do" she says. Well I did ask him but he was being a unhelpful dumbass,  also what I want to do she can't hear about. "What so important that you can't tell her?" she asks. I sigh,well I'm actually planning on proposing to her. Her eyes go wide and she looks like she's about to scream when she grabs a pillow from the couch and screams into it. What was that about I ask? She says " ikki is in another room sleeping I don't wanna wake him" wait when did you get him? "Oh not to long ago it's just because Deku-san said she had an important errand to run and she told me you were out and asked me to watch him" she finishes okay well thanks. "No prob now hurry up I tell me how you plan on proposing!!" she squeals calm the fuck down pink cheeks that's why I came over, for advice. She looks up and says "well....

Deku's pov

I go to uraraka's house and flip up the mat to get the house key. She's really forgetful so there's always a spare underneath the mat. I take it and open the door. When I walk in I was about to call her name when I hear a male voice talking it sounds familiar hmm.. kacchan? what is he doing here I enter the living room to see kacchan talking the uraraka he says " you are one of the most amazing, inspiring , and one of the most beautiful woman in the world and honestly I don't see myself with anyone else so what do you say" he gets down on one knee and pulls out a little black box opens it and says " will you be my hero till death does us part" he says. At this point tears are streaming down my face and I yell  kacchan..... why they both turn their heads to look at me and then......... to be continued

Hey everyone hope y'all are doing well in quarantine,because I know it must be really hard staying home all day but just know that staying home will be worth it in the end when this is all over.
All I ask is that everyone just be careful when you go out and wear your mask.

Love,k