chapter 8

DISCLAIMER so this is a lemon and it's also my first one so please try to enjoy it 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

kacchan's prov

I stare at them for a minute I think to myself my deku MY deku getting felt up by that half n half bastard. I'm the only one who gets to touch her like that. I run over to half n half and punch him over and over while using my quirk I keep on reapting the same movement till he pushes me off of him. he was about activate his quirk till deku gets in between us and tells us to stop we both did as told, she runs upstairs and grabs a first-aid kit and patches half n half up and after that she asks if he could leave and apologizes. he leaves, she turns around and with an angry looking expression she was about to say something but I took her wrist and ran upstairs with her not letting her go. even when she tells me "kacchan your hurting me" but I don't care I throw her into my room and lock the door I push her onto my bed and straddle her while kissing her roughly she moans. she dosen't t even try to fight back, I explore her mouth and while she was distracted with the kiss I put my hands up her shirt and past her bra I begin to play with her nipples she gasped by the feeling. I know how sensitive she is when I touch them. she moans ka...kacchan......ah I grin and take off her shirt and bra, I take in the view her boobs. They're really big, I say in my head I start to feel her up she gives soft low moans. I start to take off her jeans skirt along with her black underwear which was soaking wet. I whisper in her ear already wet even though I just played with your nipples.....you're so naughty nerd I whisper seductively then I put a finger in her and so on While I was doing this I touched a certain spot, which made her moan and arch her back. She moans Kacchan~ really loud I can't take it anymore, I undress myself and I shove my member in her all of it she screams my name I give her time to adjust she nods and I start to move I thrust in slowly and she says " p...plea..se kacchan~" please what I won't know what you want if you don't tell I say in a teasing tone she shouts "kacchan please just hurry and fuck me harder~" feeling satisfied in her begging, I do as told and by now I'm thrusting at inhuman speeds right now she's a moaning mess. I hear her say in an out of breath tone " ka....kacchan I'm going to cum~" she says so I start to thrusting harder and faster then berfore  she starts to moan again she screams "I'm cuming!!~" she cums all over my member I thrust a couple of more times till I cum in her. I pull out and fall next to her "kacchan" she says mhm I groan she asks if she can explain sure I say she tells me everything that happened I believe her because she isn't lying. I know this because she's terrible at lying I hug her and tell her I love her and she says it right back.

deku's prov

Kacchan didn't use protection but let's leave that for another story ......to be continued

so very sorry if the story was bad it's my first lemon so please go easy on me please like and share and add this to the reading lists why do I sound like a youtuber

love k,