chapter 4

deku's POV

I said yes I didn't even notice I screamed it. I was to happy to think about anything but kacchan.

Kacchan's POV

she said yes I thought she would say no. Don't get me wrong I love deku it's just that I bullied her called her names I basically tormented her why would she love ME, who knows but all I care about is that my little deku loves me "kacchan...kacchan" deku screamed she took me out of my daydream she asked"are you listening " I told the truth and said no she sighed. "Kacchan I was trying to ask you if we are a thing now " she whispered the last part but it was loud enough to hear I smiled kissed her lovingly and then pulled away does that answer your question she blushed then she hugged me and said "you don't know how long I've wanted you" she was so warm and innocent then my mind started too wander to how much dirty things l could do to her the ways I could make her scream my name in pleasure I tried my best not to think about it but soon I had an erection I knew she felt it because she began to squirm in my hands I released her she looked down her face turned red as a tomato she said"do you want me to help with that" I said sure let's just say last night was fun not to mention I was her first.