chapter 30

Tzuyu's POV

It's already 3am. 

I am done taking a bath. So now I am currently putting snickers, dairy milk and some Hershey's chocolate on my mini bag.

A bag that I can carry even if I'm riding a bike. I put only chocolates to make me energized.

I already drank milk and ate cereals. I am all done. But it's still 3am right? Because I am too excited to hang out with them. I've never tried hanging out with other people and now is the chance to do that.

I still have 2 hours before the meeting time.

chouyoda : Unnie are you awake now?

I messaged Jeongyeon unnie.

chouyoda : are you already awake? I got up pretty early

Chaeyoung unnie hasn't seen it yet, maybe she's still sleeping. I don't know. I might bother the other ones from Enozi university.

chouyoda : Yena, are you up already?

Like Chaeyoung, she hasn't seen it too.

chouyoda : Yujinie, are you up already?

Still, no response. I went to the kitchen and drank another glass of milk. This time milk chocolate. I went back to my room and look for my phone.

andaengdaeng : Yes unnie? Why are you so early, it's like 3:43 in the morning

chouyoda : I am going with you. I just got up pretty early. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

andaengdaeng : ah with Yena, Jeongyeon unnie and the others? I didn't know you're with us

andaengdaeng : wait you don't have a bike, have you?

chouyoda : Jeongyeon unnie and I become friends with Chaeyoung unnie. She's the one who's going to lend me one of her bikes.

andaengdaeng : I see, by the way unnie have you ate breakfast already?

chouyoda : Yes I did, I'm just waiting for the call time. You go prepare now. I'll call Jeongyeon unnie to wake her. Call Yena too!

andaengdaeng : okay see ya in a bit.

chouyoda : Okay

After having a conversation with Yujin I called Jeongyeon unnie.

*Calling jeong_yeon*

It's ringing. After a fee rings she answered it.

'What is it Tzuyu-ah?' She asked. I assume she's still sleeping when I called her.

'Unnie, we're going to hang out today, riding a bike, you didn't forget, did you?' I chuckled after I said that to her.

'Oh shoot, yeah I kinda forgot what time is the the call time again?' She asked in a hurry.

'Don't worry you still have an hour left. We meet at 5am in the Bulletz' I said.

'Okay, I'm hanging up now bye' She's really in a hurry.

choiyena : Ya! Why are you up so early, you didn't sleep again?!

choiyena : I just woke up, Yujin didn't woke me up, she was here since yesterday.

chouyoda : I thought she's still in her parents that's why I told her to call you. Didn't know that she's in your dorm already.

chouyoda : Get up now you don't have much time left. Don't worry I packed chocolates for us and for the new friends.