chapter 51

Yena's POV 

Hello people, I am Choi Yena. The pretty Duckling in our group. 

The reason why I'm single is because, before I met Eunbi and the others. I always have this interest in a certain person.

If you think that it's Yuri. Yes, it's her. I am a bit loud when I'm with my closest friends but when I'm alone, I am not what you think I am. I was always afraid to approach Yuri. She's quite famous in our school because she's friends with Gyuri. She became a loner when Gyuri moved to another school. 

I didn't mention to anyone that I like her until tonight because Tzuyu unnie is scaring the shit out of me. I don't know why she asked me earlier but here I am in our room. Thinking about how I am going to approach her tomorrow or at least before we go home and back to school. 

It's my point of view because I'm still part of the story you know. Before I could talk too much, I'll get going and I need to sleep to make a plan tomorrow. 

Yuri's POV 

It's morning and I am still awkward with Tzuyu unnie. I think she's jealous because I was too close to Jihyo unnie last night. That sent shivers to my entire body. 

I was about to go to open the veranda door when someone opened it for me. It's a freaking cute duckling that I want to pinch her lips. 

'Sorry, I didn't notice you' She said, not looking at me. I got shy all of the sudden. Without saying anything I left her at the door. I left her dumbfounded. 

Jihyo's POV 

I woke up and there's a freaking person hugging me. I take back what I said. She's not a freak, she's a goddess. I stared at her and appreciated the morning view. I used my right hand to tuck her hairs on the back of her ears. She looks insanely beautiful. I rested my palm on her cheeks. 

I closed my eyes to fall asleep again but I felt a hand touching my hands on her face. I instantly opened my eyes and she's still sleeping. I was about to remove my hand then she spoke. 

'Good morning beautiful' She said with her morning voice. WHAT THE HELL!! SHE JUST CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL! My heart started to beat faster. I don't freaking know what to do. 

'Aren't you going to greet back?' She asked and hugged me tightly. 

'If not then take this' She kissed me on my forehead and she dashed out of the room. I was left here and couldn't move on from what she did. I mean I didn't expect that I was just thinking what should I say to greet her. She's so impatient. 

Since I couldn't walk. I used my phone to call someone from the outside. 

'Where are you? I need help, I can't walk' I said to Yuri. 

'Unnie I can't go there, I don't want to be in another trouble' She said and I feel like she's nervous about something. 

'Okay, chill your ass down I won't give you a problem' I said and ended up the call. I just dropped my body again on the bed. I was sitting when I called her because how would I reach my phone if I'm still lying down.