Geting ready

Sora POV.

" Ok then you are now going to record with us in three days" Alex said "u-uh ok".Sora says as he cooks himself food. "Well everyone is moving into the mansion so start packing" "alright i'll start packing later today" "ok let me tell you about your house mates?"alex said. Sora zoned out while remembering the youtube video he saw of every squad member.
"Sora?" Alex said, confused.''uhm yeah sure" "ok so first there's Zach he's always fighting with jade, jade is my best friend.Zach is my boyfriend but, we like to joke around about the love birds bundle." "lovebirds bundel?" "yeah it's a piece of merch that sold out.But anyway then there is drake he is the twin of Zach and he is also very close to jade." "oh so drake and Zach are brothers?" "yep!" Then for the rest of the day after Alex told sora about all the squad members while sora was packing.The next day.oh the sun is too bright. Sora gets up and gets a call from Alex ''hello,?''Sora said as he got up. "Sora our car is in front of your house so get ready" Alex said as she honked the horn of the car "uh ok I'll be out in a minute" sora says as he hangs up and goes outside. I wonder if i'll be welcome...I get in the car and start driving towards the house. We arrived at the house and to my surprise there was a pink haired boy leaning against the wall of the house. "Hi, I'm Zach . I'm one of the members of the squad" Zach said as he got up and extended his hand out for a hand shake. "Ok! Hello Im sora!"sora said as they shook hands. Then I went in and the house was huge. I had stairs and decorations everywhere. "Sora!" alex yelled "yes?" "i'll show you where you will stay, also you have a roommate" "uh.." "don't worry he won't bite!" Alex said while laghuing. I started to get embarrassed and I looked away and saw a red haired boy coming up the stairs coming towards us. He had eyes that were red and had a coat on and had a white T-shirt. "S-"
He had a bag full of snacks. I couldn't stop staring "sora!" Alex yells. T.B.C

Word count:398